Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regatta SOS question

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    The Op already stated that player has been kicked. So won’t be able to ask anything in chat.
    Elena made a mistake, unfortunately it happens, there have been other leaders that have done the same.
    Oh man, I'm just stating what I would have done when dealing with such behaviour (in our coop at least). I would like to know before kicking someone out. I READ the person had been kicked already. Grecopolis also said ".Let's hope they don't lose the chests!" They do so I said that.
    Am I on your nerve that you ALWAYS have to correct me? Is it so bad to express an opinion? It may help someone.

Quote Originally Posted by rain_city View Post
    Wow, that is so stupid! By kicking out of the regatta, you can't progress in the regatta and can't earn all chests. Why would one do this???
    Is this person new? I would ask for an explanation in the chat. This is a reason to kick that person out. No mercy, really.
    Unfortunately, you won't get any rewards and you can't finish the race. Sorry.
    You said it was stupid to kick out of regatta, then asked if the person was new and said you. Would ask for an explanation in chat.
    I was just explaining asking in chat couldn’t be done.
    No you didn’t get on my nerves, that’s not possible, a virtual world doesn’t get to me at all Lol

[QUOTE=Cuddz;1676820]You said it was stupid to kick out of regatta, then asked if the person was new and said you. Would ask for an explanation in chat.
    I was just explaining asking in chat couldn’t be done.
    No you didn’t get on my nerves, that’s not possible, a virtual world doesn’t get to me at all Lol[/QUOTE

I realize it was my mistake. But on Township Wiki was written :
    "If someone opts out mid race, but does not leave the co-op or get kicked, are they still able to recieve the rewards for that week?

Sablob
    If they opted out after the start of the regatta, they are considered racing for the current week. So yes, they will receive the rewards."
    ------
    So, i was thinking what by opt out the player its affect only the next race...