Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Regatta SOS question

  1. #1

    Regatta SOS question

    Hello everyone!
    I just found out that a member of our coop,who was given the Co-Leader right,kicked everyone out of the regatta apart from me (Leader)...
    what can I do to bring the other members back to the race?
    That player was kicked out but still damage was done.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Greco unfortunately they can't participate in the current race. If you are friends with them you can re-invite to the co-op.

    I feel for you and wish you luck.

  3. #3
    Thanks for the reply...
    They are all still members of the coop but not able to race...Let's hope they don't lose the chests!

  4. #4
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Grecopolis View Post
    ...kicked everyone out of the regatta apart from me (Leader)...
    what can I do to bring the other members back to the race? ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grecopolis View Post
    ...They are all still members of the coop but not able to race...Let's hope they don't lose the chests!
    hi Grecopolis,

    when you say they are still in the Coop, but can't race, I assume the idiot restricted them from regatta, not kicked them - ?
    If so (or when they come back), they themselves must change their racing status to Participate (again). In case no-one remembers: It's behind the cog top left, then Additional Settings.

    But as Gary said already, it won't help for the current seasonal regatta. They won't get rewards as they can't participate. It's for the next regatta only. (If you happen to be in Interseasonal, the restriction wouldn't be effective for IS, indeed, but for the next Seasonal, so everyone should still check their racing status as described above)

    Good luck, also with the next choice of co-leaders

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    3
    Hi everyone,
    I've got a same problem. But it was my mistake.
    I changed the racing status in comember on midrace. But he was participated the regatta accept last 2days only.
    Is it possible now to do something what he can collect the final rewards?
    Thanks

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by Elena_GU View Post
    Is it possible now to do something what he can collect the final rewards?
    Thanks
    Sorry, Elena_GU, once a player goes from "racing" to "not racing", for whatever reason, they can't race again until the next regatta, or collect the rewards that they had earned from the current race. Hopefully the member is a forgiving person. Mistakes happen.

    Doug
    Windows 10

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    3

    Thanks 😊 for reply

    Quote Originally Posted by douglasnorth View Post
    Sorry, Elena_GU, once a player goes from "racing" to "not racing", for whatever reason, they can't race again until the next regatta, or collect the rewards that they had earned from the current race. Hopefully the member is a forgiving person. Mistakes happen.

    Doug
    Windows 10

  8. #8
    Wow, that is so stupid! By kicking out of the regatta, you can't progress in the regatta and can't earn all chests. Why would one do this???
    Is this person new? I would ask for an explanation in the chat. This is a reason to kick that person out. No mercy, really.
    Unfortunately, you won't get any rewards and you can't finish the race. Sorry.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,093
    If not kicked, at least demoted to member immediately while you get the explanation.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,181
    Quote Originally Posted by rain_city View Post
    Wow, that is so stupid! By kicking out of the regatta, you can't progress in the regatta and can't earn all chests. Why would one do this???
    Is this person new? I would ask for an explanation in the chat. This is a reason to kick that person out. No mercy, really.
    Unfortunately, you won't get any rewards and you can't finish the race. Sorry.
    The Op already stated that player has been kicked. So won’t be able to ask anything in chat.
    Elena made a mistake, unfortunately it happens, there have been other leaders that have done the same.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •