Thread: ⭐️🤩⭐️10 Ideas for the perfect gaming experience⭐️🤩⭐️

⭐️🤩⭐️10 Ideas for the perfect gaming experience⭐️🤩⭐️

Hello dear developers,

thank you for your hard work and your great game.
    I want to show you my gratitude by optimizing your game, since optimizing is part of my real life job.

I have at least 8 of 10 easy to apply ideas, that would want to make everyone to enjoy your game even more, instead of leaving it after a mounth.
    What i experienced sadly a lot with friends of mine who i asked, why they stoped playing.

1. Please make it possible that you can cancel goods that did not started production, so that you get the resources back and are able to build something else.
    2. Would be nice to be able to destroy crops that arent finished yet, when i need to farm something else immediatly.
    3. Please make private messaging possible since it is a pain to ask someone something that isnt in your guild.
    4. Please put a „favorit“ or „best“ friend option in the friend list, so that i can mark my real friends or whom ever i choose with a star and differentiate them from the random people in my friend list. I want to be able to mark people who help me a lot.
    5. Since every building is covered with ice and snow during the winter, it should happens the whole year when i put a building on top of snow landscape. Because it looks stupid when you want to make an alpine city and everything is „summer“ on snow. Because of that i would not buy any winter decorations!
    6. We really need to have at least 3 possible Layout Savings (like in [-] other games). This way we can decorate our city for winter or whatever and change the layout in one second instead of hours of painly redecoration. Because of that i dont know anyone who puchase christmas decorations. By adding three layout save ports , people would far likely purchase more decoration for their holiday themed city and would spend far more money since they can decorate „3 cities in one“.
    7. Please make it possible that you can place decorations in the middle between two spaces and dont force me to choose between left or right. It should be possible to place anything by „jumping“ only half a 1x1 space. That would allow to place decorations in the middle.
    8. It should be possible to put EVERY building in the storage forever, when the player choose so and not only decorations. It would allow to create far more individual cities.
    9. I would love to turn buildings and decorations in all 4 directions, but that will never happens i guess.

10. The Most important request at last: Please remove the restrictions for expentions by the amount of population. So that you only need axe, shovel, saw and coins to make more space. I experienced far too many people who stoped playing because they could not decorate their city as they pleased because of limited space.

A lot of people make the mistake to clear the forest without thinking and get stuck with a very ugly expension pattern what destroys their motivation to play this game further, since everything looks like a clumped abomination.
    Especially since you cant restart a new city and are bind to it.
    People would stay in this great game, when they can decide for themselfes when and how much expensions they want to clear.
    I would also recommend to make it possible to turn back cleared expansions to its former forest, free of charge. Thats should not be a problem since forest is predetermined and for every player exactly the same.

Your game would be a perfect masterpiece with these changes.

I look forward for your answer.

Best wishes,

Sascha
    Last edited by dreadnought; 04-16-2020 at 03:47 PM. Reason: rule 4.d

Quote Originally Posted by Hopf.Sascha View Post
    Hello dear developers,

5. Since every building is covered with ice and snow during the winter, it should happens the whole year when i put a building on top of snow landscape. Because it looks stupid when you want to make an alpine city and everything is „summer“ on snow. Because of that i would not buy any winter decorations!
    Even when the winter theme goes away, we can still have snow where we want it by painting those blocks white.

E9F6F241-0985-4723-9964-720A979A2917.jpg

It doesn't help with snowy trees or anything, but it will help snowy decorations look better.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 04-16-2020 at 06:42 PM.

I love some of these ideas! ESPECIALLY number 6!!

It would have been a good idea also, if the OP had checked their list against the Won't-Happen-list of the Devs.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    It would have been a good idea also, if the OP had checked their list against the Won't-Happen-list of the Devs.
    I don't see why. That list is out of date. We have already seen them add some of the features on that list, so it no longer has much credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I don't see why. That list is out of date. We have already seen them add some of the features on that list, so it no longer has much credibility.
    and I see that differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    The list is only updated when needed. Nothing on that list has been put into the game.
    As it hasn’t been updated since last year it would appear they are sticking with the list for now.