Thread: Houses versus high rises

Houses versus high rises

More houses...less high rises. Not everyone wants a totally urban town! I really liked the house adding. I get that the highrise holds more people and takes less land but I wish houses were an option. Why do you limit them? 😟👶 love the game!

Hello Louise

Your idea is one that has been proposed before. When you do a search of the forum you'll find such posts as this:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ighlight=homes

In another post, as such, my recommendation was upgradable homes...in population and with different skins with an option to choose the style skin we liked best. There could be several style homes each with several different skins to choose from and no loss in population. (I played such a game and it was a wonderful feature)

With the introduction of skins...maybe this is something Playrix will introduce later on down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Hello Louise
    In another post, as such, my recommendation was upgradable homes...in population and with different skins with an option to choose the style skin we liked best. There could be several style homes each with several different skins to choose from and no loss in population. (I played such a game and it was a wonderful feature)

With the introduction of skins...maybe this is something Playrix will introduce later on down the road.
    I think this is a fantastic idea Twilight. Let's hope Playrix do make use of these skins they introduced to extend them to such things
    Last edited by Downton; 04-23-2020 at 02:44 PM.