Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Gems

  1. #1

    Gems

    I wish there was a way to trade up on gems. You seem to collect the red and green gems.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCruze View Post
    I wish there was a way to trade up on gems. You seem to collect the red and green gems.
    What do you mean? There is a way. Aurelio, the jeweler appears every once in a while, but the ratios are really bad for us. Though if you have a bunch of rubies and emeralds and barely any topaz, I guess it's worth it for you. I never do it, because we always lose way more, than we get.
    Also, you get only red and green, not everyone... It's different for everybody. For me, it's balanced. Currently I have 232 topaz, 143 emerald, 144 ruby. And I have never traded with Aurelio. Maybe I am just really lucky.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    .....Also, you get only red and green, not everyone... It's different for everybody. For me, it's balanced. Currently I have 232 topaz, 143 emerald, 144 ruby. And I have never traded with Aurelio. Maybe I am just really lucky.
    Same for me Rocketto. Lots more topaz than the others which is balanced as you say, considering more topaz are generally required for boosters. I think maybe players who don't build up their gems and use them continually as they get them for boosters don't see that it does balance itself. Or as you say maybe we are just lucky
    Last edited by Downton; 04-23-2020 at 02:46 PM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Same for me Rocketto. Lots more topaz than the others which is balanced as you say, considering more topaz are generally required for boosters. I think maybe players who don't build up their gems and use them continually as they get them for boosters don't see that it does balance itself. Or as you say maybe we are just lucky
    Could be. Also I am guessing that's the same reason they don't encounter with Aurelio either, since you need at least 25 gems or something like that to make him appear. And he is also very rare.
    Those decos though I guess they thought since we don't need gems for animals, we should spend them on decos instead...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    Could be. Also I am guessing that's the same reason they don't encounter with Aurelio either, since you need at least 25 gems or something like that to make him appear. And he is also very rare.
    Those decos though I guess they thought since we don't need gems for animals, we should spend them on decos instead...
    Ah good point about Aurelio, I forgot about that

    And lol yes, Playrix of course thought gems for decos would be such a considerate change for us!
    Last edited by Downton; 04-23-2020 at 02:46 PM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Ah good point about Aurelio, I forgot about that

    And lol yes, Playrix of course thought gems for decos would be such a considerate change for us!
    To be fair, the animals required 2500+ gems and that was for 45 enclosures. Now, even if the shops gave a lot, it took a lot of time to get that many. I don't think I even need a thousand to get every deco I want as many times I want. I think changing the zoo, so we need the cards is a good change, but they should have just kept the shops...

  7. #7
    I had got most of the animals before it changed to cards. I always managed okay, but I didn't use a lot of boosters. I can't say I'm a fan of the cards and when all of the animals are collected it is so sad that my zoo is redundant
    Last edited by Downton; 04-23-2020 at 02:46 PM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I had got most of the animals before it changed to cards. I always managed okay, but I didn't use a lot of boosters. I can't say I'm a fan of the cards and when all of the animals are collected it is so sad that my zoo is redundant
    Well, the enclosures do need way too many materials, but you can collect all cards in like 6-7 months without spending any t-cash. If you can get 2500+ gems in half a year without any t-cash, please tell how . Although I guess some people enjoy, if it takes more time to collect something. I don't, but I also don't think this game has an end. For me, finishing all CBs, factories (both are done) and enclosures is not the end, but the beginning.... most people get bored when they finish building everything, I don't, because that's not why i am interested in this game. I almost have all cards and it was less, than 6 months of work. But then again, the zoo is just a deco now, so it's only fair that it's easier to collect the animals. Still, since most people get bored when they build everything, the idea is that the enclosures that require thousands of materials will keep them busy...
    And I am sorry, we are talking about something that has nothing to do with the original question .

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCruze View Post
    I wish there was a way to trade up on gems. You seem to collect the red and green gems.
    Hi Chris welcome to the forum. So it would be interesting to know if you have encountered Aurelio in your orders at the heli pad. If so what other way would you like the trade up of gems to be offered in game?
    Last edited by Downton; 04-23-2020 at 02:45 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •