Thread: Mushroom Task

Mushroom Task

The mushroom farm comes under the goods window instead of crops, however as I discovered in the current regatta whilst using a factory time booster, together with a x2 crop booster, neither worked. Why is this particular task isolated from being able to use any kind of booster? Is this an error on Playrix's development team or a deliberate act? I shall never choose this task again in a regatta until this is sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza400000 View Post
    The mushroom farm comes under the goods window instead of crops, however as I discovered in the current regatta whilst using a factory time booster, together with a x2 crop booster, neither worked. Why is this particular task isolated from being able to use any kind of booster? Is this an error on Playrix's development team or a deliberate act? I shall never choose this task again in a regatta until this is sorted.
    2x Animal booster doubles mushroom production. They are treated like cows, chicken,sheep, pigs. BUT they do NOT count towards a Feed Animals Task

Thanks for the explanation JayS, at least that clarifies why my boosters didn't work. Not at all sure what the thinking is behind classifying mushrooms with, pigs, chicken, sheep, etc., especially if they don't count as animals in the feed animals task. Confusion reigns, perhaps the developers can shed some light on their classification. 😂😂

Lol..I don’t think anyone other than the devs understand their rationale in most things

It does make an odd bit of sense to me (kind of).

The Mushrooms are in a "shed", like the animals, need "feed", like the animals, I don't think you get all 6 at the first time but need to buy the additional "boxes", like the animals. So everything seems to be modeled like just another animal, i.e., things on the "farming tab". It certainly doesn't behave like a factory.

Now there's been a long established regatta task, "Feed the Animals", feed 125 for 135 points. While Ducks counted toward this goal, the introduction of the Otters, which also count, only added 3 to feed. Adding up to 6 more with the mushrooms might have made the task seem a bit easier and hence excluded them from the task. I don't know, I'm just guessing on that part.

Yes, why don't the mushrooms count towards the feeding task, they're in a shed, you have to make feed and they double up with an animals booster?

Lol you guys are too funny Mushrooms are not animals. You cultivate them but you don't feed them. IMHO, the mushrooms should be considered a crop.

Quote Originally Posted by rain_city View Post
    Lol you guys are too funny Mushrooms are not animals. You cultivate them but you don't feed them. IMHO, the mushrooms should be considered a crop.
    You are replying to old threads lol

But, no one said they were animals, just that the devs seemed to treat them as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    You are replying to old threads lol
    Yeah I know, but not too old - April 2020

But, no one said they were animals, just that the devs seemed to treat them as such.
    Yes I agree. There is an upcoming agricultural event. We shall check if it counts towards harvesting..

No they don’t count as harvesting. Neither they or the feed are grown in the fields.
    The event only includes what is harvested from the fields.