Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10.04 Update is LIVE! (iOS, Android, Mac)

I think we have more chance of being on the next mission to space than getting a reply to the Windows update issues.

Woody they were working really hard on the update for us. Really they were, they were minutes away from finishing it and rolling it out. Then it happened....

Windows_9X_BSOD.jpg

… and thus ends the tale of the Windows Update.

yes, I am on Windows 10. that bites, I am tired of seeing Christmas and the snow. By the time they get to our updates, we should be doing the 4th of July theme.

Windows 10 update

IF WE'RE LUCKY!! Otherwise we'll probably still be in Xmas mode NEXT CHRISTMAS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bettyeu69 View Post
    yes, I am on Windows 10. that bites, I am tired of seeing Christmas and the snow. By the time they get to our updates, we should be doing the 4th of July theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee1953 View Post
    IF WE'RE LUCKY!! Otherwise we'll probably still be in Xmas mode NEXT CHRISTMAS!!!
    Oh, that means they don't even have to update :O

I received this update with Beta and I no longer have a game. I guess I’ll never get it back. No one seems to know how to help me. Five years gone. Never again!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsalem View Post
    I received this update with Beta and I no longer have a game. I guess I’ll never get it back. No one seems to know how to help me. Five years gone. Never again!
    I am chasing you everywhere Please check your inbox

Your game is not lost...you will get it back with the next update which should be this next week.
    You have left the Beta before it ended and that’s why you cannot get into your game.

Marisa... would you like to share with everyone how you can help without losing any progress in the game please

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Your game is not lost...you will get it back with the next update which should be this next week.
    You have left the Beta before it ended and that’s why you cannot get into your game.

Marisa... would you like to share with everyone how you can help without losing any progress in the game please
    Players can get their towns back if they return to beta. Because you are right, their progress or towns are not lost

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa31 View Post
    Players can get their towns back if they return to beta. Because you are right, their progress or towns are not lost
    If I read correctly, a lot of people tried to return to the beta but got the message essentially saying that they were not accepting any more beta testers. Is there some secret password to get back into the beta?