Thread: Co-op titles and roles / task deletion and/or reserving

Lightbulb Co-op titles and roles / task deletion and/or reserving

I've noticed so many issues with tasks during regatta season. People are getting frustrated with others for stealing or dumping their reserved tasks. My thought is: maybe instead of that being an option, when a task is reserved it's not allowed to be taken by someone else or deleted.
    OR
    If a member of the co-op has a higher title (leader, co-leader, elder) only they are allowed to dump any tasks during the regatta.

This is the only problem I've found with Township, otherwise LOVE the game.

Thanks so much!! 😁

Lock regatta tasks

I absolutely LOVE Township‼‼

I also experience issues with other members taking a task that was reserved by someone else.

Wouldn't it be better to rather "lock" the task for 12 hours rather than to "reserve" it?

It would really be a great thing if the creators would implement this.

Thanks again for all the effort made by the creators of Township to keep their players entertained 🥰🥰

Seems to me that the problem is with the co-op members and not the game, you need to sort them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodyville View Post
    Seems to me that the problem is with the co-op members and not the game, you need to sort them out.
    I agree, that’s the leaders job to enforce the rules not the games.

It was just a suggestion. This is the reason why I left my Co-OP and started my own 🌝 Enjoy 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by MagdaStorm View Post
    It was just a suggestion. This is the reason why I left my Co-OP and started my own Enjoy
    It’s not a bad idea either, unfortunately it’s been asked before and got the same answer.
    I think sometimes the leaders don’t want to upset anyone so stand off regarding enforcing coop rules.
    Which is a shame for everyone else. I’m willing to be there are more than a few that have done the same as you, and started their own coop.
    Good Luck with your new one.