Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hammer Time Event

Quote Originally Posted by Riaca View Post
    Hi all
    I’ve got a question. I would like to use my free expansion coupon in the Fisher island. Why isnt it free?
    Because it's a land expansion voucher not an island upgrade coupon.
    If you have land left to expand you can use the coupon instead of saws,shovels,axes and coins.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Because it's a land expansion voucher not an island upgrade coupon.
    If you have land left to expand you can use the coupon instead of saws,shovels,axes and coins.
    Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Riaca View Post
    Hi all
    I’ve got a question. I would like to use my free expansion coupon in the Fisher island. Why isnt it free?
    I suppose they could have interpreted the voucher to provide the free tools for the islands, after all the use the same tools as the land expansion. But they chose not to. The "why not" is a mystery. Since the development team isn't on this forum it's unlikely that we'll ever be told.

Just out of curiosity but how many people have gone back to the office and played/rearranged the Mayor's office? How many people have already forgotten about the room?

I've gone in and looked at it twice, but I liked the way I did it the first time, so I haven't changed anything.

wow that was great event enjoy lot and wish participate more like these evevnts

Quote Originally Posted by Rileyville View Post
    Just out of curiosity but how many people have gone back to the office and played/rearranged the Mayor's office? How many people have already forgotten about the room?
    Ha! I totally forgot about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rileyville View Post
    I didn’t forget about it, but I haven’t looked at it lol
    I treat it like other events..it’s over til next one..