Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hammer Time Event

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    I enjoy this game. But I really detest the tactic of taking away 1/3 of your points for failing to finish. I don't care that they call it a "bonus". It's not really a bonus. People wouldn't be annoyed if they got a point (or whatever amount it is without the "bonus") per bridge and the failed. So they give you a lot of points per bridge, so you can feel the heavy loss if you choose not to fork over your tcash, and then say it's a bonus. Totally stupid! Just put the bonus on at the end, if it's actually a bonus, and stop with the psychological ploys. k, rant over. But the game is fun...for now. I'm glad we don't have to do heli orders or some other thing to earn the barrels.
    Yeah, I think that's the worst. Along with not actually being able to see your T-Cash balance while you're in the minigame. It just makes it all the more frustrating, since you can't really make an informed choice to pay to continue or exit. I wouldn't mind it so much if it used to be like events were 12 months ago, where your bonus points were displayed on the exit screen and not the the running total.

Like you, I'm thankful that this event is non-competitive and isn't tying up production to fill helicopter or event maker orders to collect entry tickets. But it would be better if they reduced the amount of points required to unlock items in the room. I'm not even through the second stage, and everything costs 120 points. Not looking forward to stage 3, since this event seems a little harder than previous bridge-to-column events.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp8rk3y View Post
    I know you need to finish the room to keep it for good, I need 1 more to go and my office is finished, then I can relax for 5 days until next mini event -_- lol.

I'm just curious since I keep playing with all the colors keep switching it around, do you guys think once event finishes your room stays as you decorated it or will you be able to change it up later whenever you want once event is gone

*UPDATE*

When you complete your office the event finishes and yes you can change your office afterwards.

Side note your suppose to get a FREE town expansion token however I did not receive mine? I'm not sure if that's because I have already a expansion being developed right now but when I click available land it just shows what tools I need for expansion doesn't show my token I will wait until my block of land finishes then try again but it's weird are we limited to only 1 expansion at a time lol

I just saw a few comments already on Township facebook some people are not getting the land expansion token? What is going on, a glitch? I really hope Playrix fixes this
    If you had already started your land expansion your coupon will not count. But will kick in next time there is one.
    The token will not show until we get a land expansion to do. At that time when you click to expand the land the token will kick in and the new expansion will cost you nothing. I suspect this us why others think they haven’t got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    If you had already started your land expansion your coupon will not count. But will kick in next time there is one.
    The token will not show until we get a land expansion to do. At that time when you click to expand the land the token will kick in ....
    but it seems to me that Sp8rk3y does have an available expansion, where the Coupon should show, when they say

but when I click available land it just shows what tools I need for Expansion
    cos the tools are exactly not shown, but 'covered' by the coupon, when I have a coupon.
    And also the user here who writes they're 'trying' to expand already. So, sounds like a glitch…?

cos the tools are exactly not shown, but 'covered' by the coupon, when I have a coupon.
    And also the user here who writes they're 'trying' to expand already. So, sounds like a glitch…?[/QUOTE]

Hi, that also applies to me. I didnt receive this coupon after completing the Office and am not expanding land elsewhere. How can I get this coupon now? Thanks in advance! 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytown View Post

Hi, that also applies to me. I didnt receive this coupon after completing the Office and am not expanding land elsewhere. How can I get this coupon now? Thanks in advance!
    Hi Kaytown. I think you should report this to Playrix from your game (we're just players here so we can't actually DO anything) It seems like it's happening to many people (from what I see on Facebook) so the more people who report it, the more likely they are to do something about it.

You could also send a message to the admin from Playrix, Anna Petrova, here https://forum.playrix.com/private.php?do=newpm and ask if Playrix know about this already (though not sure whether she'll answer you - she doesn't normally)

ETA : don't bother trying to contact Anna Petrova - it seems like she's not answering anything here now
    Screenshot_2020-04-25-12-15-07_kindlephoto-1380546926.jpg
    Last edited by JJay; 04-25-2020 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Hi Kaytown. I think you should report this to Playrix from your game (we're just players here so we can't actually DO anything) It seems like it's happening to many people (from what I see on Facebook) so the more people who report it, the more likely they are to do something about it.

You could also send a message to the admin from Playrix, Anna Petrova, here https://forum.playrix.com/private.php?do=newpm and ask if Playrix know about this already (though not sure whether she'll answer you - she doesn't normally)

ETA : don't bother trying to contact Anna Petrova - it seems like she's not answering anything here now
    Screenshot_2020-04-25-12-15-07_kindlephoto-1380546926.jpg
    Thanks JJay, I just reported the issue to Playrix from my game. I hope they will solve this soon but I think it's time to be patient now 😉😊

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    but it seems to me that Sp8rk3y does have an available expansion, where the Coupon should show, when they say

And also the user here who writes they're 'trying' to expand already. So, sounds like a glitch…?
    Thank you DD , under normal circumstances if I clicked next land available it would show up with the coupon. However mine just shows tools. I have already sent a message to Playrix to see if this glitch is only affecting Android users or everyone else.

The only difference in my event in terms of rewards is I did not receive the zoo cards pack since I already have all the animal cards unfortunately!!!!! not all the enclosures -_- lol but I got 3 gold ingots instead.

Thank you DD , under normal circumstances if I clicked next land available it would show up with the coupon. However mine just shows tools.
    that was my impression, yes. Read here or in the new forum that it happened to others, too (but don't know their OS).

I have already sent a message to Playrix to see if this glitch is only affecting Android users or everyone else. ...
    Crossing fingers for you, and I hope you also asked them to repair that glitch. *G*

Very disappointed that when I completed the room I didn't receive the expansion coupon!

Also, yes I had an expansion in progress...and used tools to start another expansion...still no coupon! I didnt have an issue with a coupon received during a professor's experiment game