Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hammer Time Event

Really dislike this event type. I very rarely get to the end.

As for the room, I have never finished a room in any of the other Playrix games I've played. Why start now.

If you have not tried your hand at the Hammer Time Event, you really should, as it has many attributes to recommend itself to you, the Township Consumer. Let's go over some of them if you have the time.

First and foremost this is an event with 100% recycled decorations. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this the first time they have hit this mark of perfection? I don't know about you, but I am proud to be associated with a game that is environmentally friendly and recycles.

In addition, they are serving up the bridge building game basically in its native form and get this, its really clever on their part, COMBINING IT with a Homescapish variant. I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

To what shall we liken this event then. Think of it as the 2nd day after Thanksgiving when all of that food comes out of the refrigerator again.

I will be squealing with joy when we get our next room to decorate. One quick question though, does the room serve any function or purpose in the game itself once you complete it? Just curlous.

Have a blessed day,
    Cobalt

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    If you have not tried your hand at the Hammer Time Event, you really should, as it has many attributes to recommend itself to you, the Township Consumer. Let's go over some of them if you have the time.

First and foremost this is an event with 100% recycled decorations. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this the first time they have hit this mark of perfection? I don't know about you, but I am proud to be associated with a game that is environmentally friendly and recycles.

In addition, they are serving up the bridge building game basically in its native form and get this, its really clever on their part, COMBINING IT with a Homescapish variant. I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

To what shall we liken this event then. Think of it as the 2nd day after Thanksgiving when all of that food comes out of the refrigerator again.

I will be squealing with joy when we get our next room to decorate. One quick question though, does the room serve any function or purpose in the game itself once you complete it? Just curlous.

Have a blessed day,
    Cobalt
    we havent met but I am very glad to make your acquaintance! I rarely play these events and even I could see what a great one it is, as you said! I doubt it means anything to the game itself but I am sure it means a lot to our overlo.....developers!

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    Think of it as the 2nd day after Thanksgiving when all of that food comes out of the refrigerator again.

Have a blessed day,
    Cobalt
    Buddy, you know I love you, right? And that I'm just as cynical as the next guy (you are the "next guy") right?

But there is a free 30T in the room and, assuming you don't pay 3T to continue after driving off the cliff, that's pure profit.

You don't need any helicopter orders or other materials to play, enough fuel after 25 minutes, full fuel in just over 2 hour. Costs absolutely nothing and can return 30T (Plus that cute dog from Men In Black).

And I happen to like leftover Thanksgiving Dinner, turkey and gravy sandwiches, jellied cranberry sauce with the tin can ridges still on it, turkey ala king the 3rd day, yum....

Hope you're feeling better, I had one of those about 5 years ago. Hope yours turns out better than mine did But I'm still kicking

Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Buddy, you know I love you, right? And that I'm just as cynical as the next guy (you are the "next guy") right?

But there is a free 30T in the room and, assuming you don't pay 3T to continue after driving off the cliff, that's pure profit.

Hope you're feeling better, I had one of those about 5 years ago. Hope yours turns out better than mine did But I'm still kicking

Charlie
    Charlie, ordinarily I don’t align myself with the stone throwers, but I have this Doctor Strangelove hand which sometimes I cannot control. There is also some sour grapes going on here, because I suck at this particular event. The one that gets me is where the bridge is going towards me. I think I have already burned through 30T and I am only on the second stage, sigh.

My biggest fear is that they will embellish your Town Hall in some fashion with each new room you finish. People will see Cobalt’s Town Hall and say “Look, he does not have a single room! TEE HEE TEE HEE” Aaaaannndddd, you will get a lifetime “Advance to Go (Collect $200) card or the like for finishing all the rooms.

But I know in my heart you are right. You see the silver lining in most things. If there was a cdosr fan club I would be a card carrying member.

It is much the same with me as my procedure has not gone well either, but like you (I hope), I have reached a point where each new day is a blessing and with that being thankful to still be here.

All my best,
    Buddy

I enjoy this game. But I really detest the tactic of taking away 1/3 of your points for failing to finish. I don't care that they call it a "bonus". It's not really a bonus. People wouldn't be annoyed if they got a point (or whatever amount it is without the "bonus") per bridge and the failed. So they give you a lot of points per bridge, so you can feel the heavy loss if you choose not to fork over your tcash, and then say it's a bonus. Totally stupid! Just put the bonus on at the end, if it's actually a bonus, and stop with the psychological ploys. k, rant over. But the game is fun...for now. I'm glad we don't have to do heli orders or some other thing to earn the barrels.

p.s. I'm very irritated that there are chests in this game which need to be opened with tcash. Since the first one just opened when I clicked it I thought they were all like that...until I clicked on one and after hitting it realized it had a price this time, but didn't realize it until after I quickly clicked it to get it out of the way. I get that this is common in this game, like in the mine and other places. But it's really tacky to put things like that in a game where time is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Parieta View Post
    My mayor works from home these days. Nice seaside bungalow near the ice cream shop.
    My mayor works from home too! He is setting an example for his townies on social distancing. Way to go mayor!

Thanks Cobalt. I actually did a LOL when I read this. An honest to gosh real one.

I know you need to finish the room to keep it for good, I need 1 more to go and my office is finished, then I can relax for 5 days until next mini event -_- lol.

I'm just curious since I keep playing with all the colors keep switching it around, do you guys think once event finishes your room stays as you decorated it or will you be able to change it up later whenever you want once event is gone

*UPDATE*

When you complete your office the event finishes and yes you can change your office afterwards.

Side note your suppose to get a FREE land expansion token however I did not receive mine? I'm not sure if that's because I have already a expansion being developed right now but when I click available land it just shows what tools I need for expansion doesn't show my token I will wait until my block of land finishes then try again but it's weird are we limited to only 1 expansion at a time lol

I just saw a few comments already on Township facebook some people are not getting the land expansion token? What is going on, a glitch? I really hope Playrix fixes this
    Last edited by Sp8rk3y; 04-25-2020 at 02:37 PM.