Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Hammer Time Event

That was a lovely surprise, to be compensated! I think they’re giving it to everyone who played Hammer Time.

Just a note to thank the devs for the generous t-cash compensation for the expansion debacle. Kindly appreciated.

I enjoyed the event as it ran its maiden voyage... could have a few tweaks moving forward... but for me, a solid way to keep me popping into the game. Easy on the resources (free!) and nothing but some nice prizes for playing along.

My now running criticism is the lack of truly new “fresh-to-market” decos. I’m seeing this as a red flag... read between the lines...

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle.One View Post
    Just a note to thank the devs for the generous t-cash compensation for the expansion debacle. Kindly appreciated.

I enjoyed the event as it ran its maiden voyage... could have a few tweaks moving forward... but for me, a solid way to keep me popping into the game. Easy on the resources (free!) and nothing but some nice prizes for playing along.
    I liked the design of this event as well. I don't actually care for the trucks and bridge building, but I liked the energy on a timer and I liked there was no competition board. I found I did five runs pretty much every time I played, as there was nothing gained by waiting.

I definitely liked having the energy on a timer. That made it easy to come back and work on it. Also, I didn't find it so hard it felt futile. Sometimes I was challenged (I found it harder to predict correctly when the bridge was vertical and sometimes if there were too many moving pieces close to each other, visually), but, mostly, I enjoyed trying to hit the center consecutively. I didn't do a great job on that, but the challenge made the game fun.

Very nice to get the extra tcash along with the expansion. A pleasant surprise.

I finished, but did get the reward. Nor the compensation. Any bright ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by McBussloo View Post
    I finished, but did get the reward. Nor the compensation. Any bright ideas?
    You need to submit a request for help thru your game. Under Settings, choose Help and Support, then tap Contact Us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    You need to submit a request for help thru your game. Under Settings, choose Help and Support, then tap Contact Us.
    I am stuck in a chatbot telling me to restart the game.

Quote Originally Posted by McBussloo View Post
    I am stuck in a chatbot telling me to restart the game.
    It won't let you reply again until you have complied and restarted game.

Thank you. Seems I finally reached a real person.

Hi all
    I’ve got a question. I would like to use my free expansion coupon in the Fisher island. Why isnt it free?