Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hammer Time Event

Hi guys, I'm a new joinee here. I had joined just to report about this same issue and found many others facing it as well. Good to know I'm not the only one

Do we know if playrix has acknowledged this issue and fixing it?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    that was my impression, yes. Read here or in the new forum that it happened to others, too (but don't know their OS).

Crossing fingers for you, and I hope you also asked them to repair that glitch. *G*
    I'm still building my land which I started before I finished event so haven't been able to check if the land token will appear for next lot but Playrix did get back to me and said they have passed the information to the developers the usual stuff so I guess have to wait and see what they say. If alot of people are getting same issue might be a little headache for Playrix to redeem all players who finished event with a fix

Quote Originally Posted by Sp8rk3y View Post
    I'm still building my land which I started before I finished event so haven't been able to check if the land token will appear for next lot but Playrix did get back to me and said they have passed the information to the developers the usual stuff so I guess have to wait and see what they say. If alot of people are getting same issue might be a little headache for Playrix to redeem all players who finished event with a fix
    I just received the same answer. They say they try to fix it asap.
    BTW, I'm on iOS, so this glitch is not only affecting Android.
    I'm curious if there are any people who really received the voucher.

Me too. I finished renovating my office and didnt get copon

No expansion coupon for me, either. Also on iOS.

boo! I was hoping this would be fixed by the time I finished...and it has not. I've already reported in game so, I guess, I'll be patient now. So, how are we still here, or am I only talking to myself?

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    If you have not tried your hand at the Hammer Time Event, you really should, as it has many attributes to recommend itself to you, the Township Consumer. Let's go over some of them if you have the time.

First and foremost this is an event with 100% recycled decorations. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this the first time they have hit this mark of perfection? I don't know about you, but I am proud to be associated with a game that is environmentally friendly and recycles.

In addition, they are serving up the bridge building game basically in its native form and get this, its really clever on their part, COMBINING IT with a Homescapish variant. I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

To what shall we liken this event then. Think of it as the 2nd day after Thanksgiving when all of that food comes out of the refrigerator again.

I will be squealing with joy when we get our next room to decorate. One quick question though, does the room serve any function or purpose in the game itself once you complete it? Just curlous.

Have a blessed day,
    Cobalt
    Then even better no expand token, so let's review useless room, no reward and an unexplainable sudden fear of heights!!!

another mean spirited pointless distraction from a great base game.

even the chests are locked behind 3 t-cash.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieRoo View Post
    another mean spirited pointless distraction from a great base game.

even the chests are locked behind 3 t-cash.
    those chests were extremely annoying. I don't care about them in mining (though I would prefer free there too), but in this event they totally screwed my rhythm up. Just having that interference and pause was super distracting. Also, there were a few times where my tablet would stutter or get stuck for a second and that extra tap to get out of the message translated into a too short bridge. I'm done now, but I was really infuriated whenever that happened.

Land Expansion Coupon Rolling Out! :)

Posting here as well...as it deals with the event

They are rolling it out!

Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 8.29.59 AM - Edited.jpg

and a bonus to boot:

Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 8.35.06 AM - Edited.jpg

**UPDATE** I am learning that, it looks like, if you did not complete nor participate, you will not get the land expansion coupon or bonus tcash.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 04-30-2020 at 09:40 PM.