Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: April 2020 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

Android finally hit for me this morning. I refreshed all day yesterday with no success. Was a nice surprise to see it waiting for me today.

MacOS update is out!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    Good to see the new update!

Still no community buildings or zoo animals? Time to start selling more building supplies...
    Oh please, no more zoo animals or factories. In fact, Playrix can take some back! I like the change up in side games. They can keep me on the game with side games. I don't want the game to be any more complicated.
    Playing nearly 2 years,; level 197; barn 3060

Hooray! I was so hoping for an Easter event. Thank you!

After the update, I now no longer have the option to 'exit game'. I now see a 'save progress' option. When clicked on it says 'log into FB to save your progress'. As I am already logged in to FB, the FB option says 'log out'. It also wants me to sign in with my Apple ID. But it still doesn't give me the option to exit the game.
    Why?

Got my Android update this am, but sadly no love for Windows.

Has everyone seen the new teacher holding class outside? I saw her yesterday under my Tree of Light, holding a globe and teaching 3 kids, one with a new little dog!

Strange thing after installing this update: Movieman only appears after filling a Heli order and again after filling another one...
    Anuone else noticed this?

I apologize in advance as I feel I should really know the answer to this. The co-op I belong to still has snow and Christmas lights. I contacted Playrix a couple of months ago and they told me a new update would be coming soon. How and when will we know when the update is available?

PC does not update on the same schedule as the mobiles and Mac. For now winter has come and it shall stay. Look to the north and prepare the bannermen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Strange thing after installing this update: Movieman only appears after filling a Heli order and again after filling another one...
    Anuone else noticed this?
    Correct! Normally the Movieman appears 5 times in a row. They changed that. Why?