Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: April 2020 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Strange thing after installing this update: Movieman only appears after filling a Heli order and again after filling another one...
    Anuone else noticed this?
    Mine does that sometimes when I get one of those stupid ads which throws me out of the game and takes me straight to the appstore (but it's not a new thing - it's been happening for months). I don't have to send a heli to get the movie guy again, just go back to my town and then go back to the heli tab, and he reappears. Is it happening all the time or just with certain ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Strange thing after installing this update: Movieman only appears after filling a Heli order and again after filling another one...
    Anuone else noticed this?
    Yes, same here! Only had about 3 videos since the update. Very random. Was getting 4 or 5 at a time usually.

My kindle automatically update this morning ... Seemingly without glitches. Sorry if this is repeated into but I don't remember seeing a kindle announcement. Nice to have it out in time for the Easter event.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    ... Sorry if this is repeated into but I don't remember seeing a kindle announcement. ....
    I meant to say that Anna posted the announcement only today, but I just see only "iOS, Android and Mac" are mentioned... so I guess you can't have an update ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ *G*
    Happy Easter nonetheless

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I meant to say that Anna posted the announcement only today, but I just see only "iOS, Android and Mac" are mentioned... so I guess you can't have an update ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ *G*
    Happy Easter nonetheless
    Anna Petrova doesn't mention Kindle players anymore _DD_ - https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1582271 - I guess that we're persona non grata (after Windows players of course )

Thank you. When the new update is available will it let me know when I am logged into the game?

So i couldnt download the new update for the whole day, it just said "pending". i restarted the phone several times(android, p30 pro) with no success, latest system updates etc where all up to date.

so i deleted the game and tried to download the whole game again and EVEN that doesnt work, i can downoad every other games i tried during the day but township is the only one that just says waiting to download but hours of waiting doesnt seem to help

does anybody have similar issues?

Quote Originally Posted by dhc View Post
    So i couldnt download the new update for the whole day, it just said "pending". i restarted the phone several times(android, p30 pro) with no success, latest system updates etc where all up to date.

so i deleted the game and tried to download the whole game again and EVEN that doesnt work,...
    I seem to recall problems when either the device couldn't handle the update anymore (space/room problems), or when using an emulator (which doesn't work anymore, but more so ingame).
    If waiting time doesn't solve your problem, you'd best report it to Playrix to have them check. Check the How-to-threads in the Troubles and Solutions section here, according to your operating system, for it. At the end of these threads is the description for contact when not being able to get ingame.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Anna Petrova doesn't mention Kindle players anymore _DD_ - https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1582271 - I guess that we're persona non grata (after Windows players of course )
    nah, you're Android, I see there... lol, really, typing these extra 6 letters is really asking so much!

maybe if you offer to be content with 5 only -? KINDL - would be recognizable, too, right? and not so much work!
    Last edited by _DD_; 04-11-2020 at 06:54 AM. Reason: JIC: /irony OFF

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I seem to recall problems when either the device couldn't handle the update anymore (space/room problems), or when using an emulator (which doesn't work anymore, but more so ingame).
    If waiting time doesn't solve your problem, you'd best report it to Playrix to have them check. Check the How-to-threads in the Troubles and Solutions section here, according to your operating system, for it. At the end of these threads is the description for contact when not being able to get ingame.
    Good luck!
    I have about 100gb of storage left so its not that atleast and ive been playing on this device for 3-4 months and its overkill in computing power.

And like i said, i can download every other app/game i tried in the play store and no problems there but ONLY township is not letting me download, it just says something like pending , or waiting to download(i dont have english in playstore so im translating)

yeah ive checked those forums and nobody else seems to have posted about this problem...i cant be the ONLY one i would think...

thanks

ps. Im hoping my progress is not lost when i deleted the app? ive played the same town for years now over 3 different phones...

im playing on android huawei p30 pro 128gb