Thread: What does the helped bit mean when looking at a friend’s co op board?

What does the helped bit mean when looking at a friend’s co op board?

I can’t join a friends co op because it is already full with 30 members. I looked on the board that she is in and it has a random person at the top with helped and a number next to it. Is that how many times my friend has helped that person out? Or how many times she’s been helped out herself by that person? Or does it mean how many times that person has been helped by everyone in that group? I’m new to this part of the game, just wanted to know. Thanks!

The helped beside a persons name on the co-op board is how many times they have helped other members of the co-op during the regatta.
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together

Well kind of, although that's not the actual help count, because for example helping out with 30 wheat gives you 10 point. I think 10 point is the max you get. It's still a good indicator, but if someone has 1000 points, that doesn't mean he/she helped 1000 times during that week.... That would be crazy :O And that's just in the co-op.
    Windows : Level 112
    Android : Level 103

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    The helped beside a persons name on the co-op board is how many times they have helped other members of the co-op during the regatta.
    Sorry but this is not so. The number in the coop building show the number of products given to other members of the coop. There is a maximum of 10 points per help.

You help with 1 potato bread, you get 1 point.
    You help with 4 breads, you get 4 points.
    You help with 10 eggs, you get 10 points.
    You help with 25 corn, you get 10 points.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix