Thread: Zoo Enclosures

Zoo Enclosures

Wish it did not require so many products to complete the zoo enclosures. I thought mine was full of incomplete enclosures until I visited a friend who had 11 incomplete enclosures.

JFYI it has been said that trying to build more than one enclosure at a time or more than one building in the town can result in throwing out the algorithm and therefore taking much longer to get the needed materials. But..this has been debated and some agree whilst others don’t.
    It seems though that when players have tried to build more than one they have trouble..so who knows.

Whilst it is a brilliant idea, personally I can’t see it happening, so many have asked for it.
    But..this is Playrix and who knows what they will have in the pipeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    JFYI it has been said that trying to build more than one enclosure at a time or more than one building in the town can result in throwing out the algorithm and therefore taking much longer to get the needed materials. ...
    I believe it is still true for the town buildings. But IMO not for the zoo (alone) - when Playrix changed the zoo, I gave up and as a test, built all missing enclosures there. Were about 6 at that time. I'd say I didn't and don't have any problems getting their materials for finishing (I'm simply collecting for the next enclosure with the NOW lowest amount and sell the 3rd item) - BUT I don't have enough room in my barn, for the long time these many items need until collected. Not if I want to play sthg else in this game.
    And my barn is OK for my lvl, and I have all buildings in town. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It's simply bad design and execution for the zoo, IMO.

Agree. Barn size doesn't allow for building supplies!

This Professors Lab event was a great opportunity to get enclosures done if we bought the gold pass, with all the extra barn space. I haven't done any new enclosures in a long time because of all the materials, but got two finished during the event thanks to the bonus barn space and double quantities in the rail cars. Both used the same two materials and I got 158 glass and slabs in a little over 2 weeks after the first enclosure took me down near zero of both.

It would be helpful if we collected all of one building material, say all the bricks, we could release them to the building. This way that barn space would be free. I currently have maybe 10 sets of animal cards collected, but can't build the enclosures as it gets really annoying that my barn is full all the time. It also affects you team participation in Regetta, a lot of growing tasks in the regattas, you can't do them on a full barn.