Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Private chat for Leader / Coleaders

Private chat for Leader / Coleaders

It is often awkward and demoralizing to discuss business such as promotions and demotions in front of everyone in co-op chat. If there could be another tab that pulled a private leader chat to the front, then the leaders and co-leaders could discuss these problems without the rank and file knowing every detail and possibly causing someone embarrassment or stress.

An example would be a promotion. Leader: "I think we should promote Jim to co-leader". Co-leader 1: "That is a great idea" Co-leader 2 disagrees but does not want to say anything right here where Jim can see it.

A separate chat area would solve this problem. As I mentioned, it could be placed behind the current chat with a separate tab that shows up when you are a Co-leader.

I completely agree with you and have had a similar experience when trying to decide whether to kick a player out of our co-op or keep them. I wanted to discuss it with my co-leaders and couldn't your idea would have solved my delema...

Quote Originally Posted by Celticolleen View Post
    It is often awkward and demoralizing to discuss business such as promotions and demotions in front of everyone in co-op chat. If there could be another tab that pulled a private leader chat to the front, then the leaders and co-leaders could discuss these problems without the rank and file knowing every detail and possibly causing someone embarrassment or stress.

An example would be a promotion. Leader: "I think we should promote Jim to co-leader". Co-leader 1: "That is a great idea" Co-leader 2 disagrees but does not want to say anything right here where Jim can see it.

A separate chat area would solve this problem. As I mentioned, it could be placed behind the current chat with a separate tab that shows up when you are a Co-leader.
    this is a great suggestion! In the meantime you could ask your co leaders to sign up in forum and then use private messaging to discuss private co op business. This way you can still remain anonymous. Keep in mind, you can store up only 10 messages total when you first start (until you reach a certain number of posts I think) so you have to keep deleting old ones as you go or they will not send.
    And you may want to delete this post if you Invite them all to fourum lol. ( Jim may not be to happy to read this ) lol.

See here for a list of things that are not going to be considered at this time, including private messaging in-game.

Many people use forum/Facebook/Line/whatever chat option to discuss co-op business.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    See here for a list of things that are not going to be considered at this time, including private messaging in-game.

Many people use forum/Facebook/Line/whatever chat option to discuss co-op business.
    Thanks for sharing Nevada but did want to say it Is a bummer to see “sending private messages to friends” on the list as well bcuz I loved the v-day gift exchange and it made it even more special that you could personalize your messages on those. That would be a great thing to add to our daily gift we get to send as well, for a special thanks to those helpers we can’t communicate with in other co ops. Just sayin

I absolutely agree with you, but... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

At this time, Playrix have other ideas.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Hey guys as co leader in my coop I and the other leader became Facebook friends 1st. We private message each other all the time when required. TRY it, it works. Happy gaming till Township changes the rules.

My co-op uses Line as a private texting space.

Suggest Private Chat

Hi, i'm tamara i want to suggest this game has a private chat with friend, so we dont need to chat in coop or should sama coop to communicate.. hope you're hearing my advice thankyou

I also use LINE for communication. But not every member wants to download it so would be nice to have a private chat feature for leaders