Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Event

  1. #1

    Event

    WHY no event is comming after the industrial boom?It has already ended. Why no event is comming?I like events!

  2. #2
    Member Míc Miller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    The Beeline co-op
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by Atifville View Post
    WHY no event is comming after the industrial boom?It has already ended. Why no event is comming?I like events!
    I'll be thankful if this app doesn't go dark.
    Optimal Prime, 2014, t272:200+8, z200, The Beeline II co-op, iPad.

  3. #3
    It is weird to see the event board empty.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Atifville View Post
    WHY no event is comming after the industrial boom?It has already ended. Why no event is comming?I like events!
    Beta Users are reporting that the event calendar is full with their version so I expect that we will all have to wait for the next update before we see the future events.

    FYI - The Easter Event starts in 4 days, hardly enough time to get an update out to everyone. Maybe they'll delay the start of that one.

  5. #5
    Oh, no. Is it time again for the ice cream loving rabbits?

    I hope they have something new this year.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Beta Users are reporting that the event calendar is full with their version so I expect that we will all have to wait for the next update before we see the future events.

    FYI - The Easter Event starts in 4 days, hardly enough time to get an update out to everyone. Maybe they'll delay the start of that one.
    Thanks for this information. I always enjoy a little time to breathe between events.

    Did the Beta Users report anything else. I saw on another thread the update that includes 2 new land expansions. I was curious about new houses or community bldgs. Not that I want either, land expansions works just fine for me! LOL
    Co-op name: Margaritaville!
    Town name: Jan's Village

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJan View Post
    Thanks for this information. I always enjoy a little time to breathe between events.

    Did the Beta Users report anything else. I saw on another thread the update that includes 2 new land expansions. I was curious about new houses or community bldgs. Not that I want either, land expansions works just fine for me! LOL
    Just land expansions & some in game adjustments~buttons & such. No buildings

  8. #8
    Yea to that!!!

    Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Just land expansions & some in game adjustments~buttons & such. No buildings

    Yay! I'm good with that!

    And, as I was typing this, I got my iOS update.
    Co-op name: Margaritaville!
    Town name: Jan's Village

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •