Thread: Event

Event

WHY no event is comming after the industrial boom?It has already ended. Why no event is comming?I like events!

Quote Originally Posted by Atifville View Post
    WHY no event is comming after the industrial boom?It has already ended. Why no event is comming?I like events!
    I'll be thankful if this app doesn't go dark.

It is weird to see the event board empty.

Quote Originally Posted by Atifville View Post
    Beta Users are reporting that the event calendar is full with their version so I expect that we will all have to wait for the next update before we see the future events.

FYI - The Easter Event starts in 4 days, hardly enough time to get an update out to everyone. Maybe they'll delay the start of that one.

Oh, no. Is it time again for the ice cream loving rabbits?

I hope they have something new this year.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Beta Users are reporting that the event calendar is full with their version so I expect that we will all have to wait for the next update before we see the future events.

FYI - The Easter Event starts in 4 days, hardly enough time to get an update out to everyone. Maybe they'll delay the start of that one.
    Thanks for this information. I always enjoy a little time to breathe between events.

Did the Beta Users report anything else. I saw on another thread the update that includes 2 new land expansions. I was curious about new houses or community bldgs. Not that I want either, land expansions works just fine for me! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JustJan View Post
    Thanks for this information. I always enjoy a little time to breathe between events.

Did the Beta Users report anything else. I saw on another thread the update that includes 2 new land expansions. I was curious about new houses or community bldgs. Not that I want either, land expansions works just fine for me! LOL
    Just land expansions & some in game adjustments~buttons & such. No buildings

Yea to that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Just land expansions & some in game adjustments~buttons & such. No buildings

Yay! I'm good with that!

And, as I was typing this, I got my iOS update.