Thread: Industrial Boom / Double Reward Boosters

Industrial Boom / Double Reward Boosters

Since you can only use 3 boosters at a time and the preferred boosters for the industrial boom would likely be different than what you'd choose for the double reward, I'm just curious what boosters everyone decided on and why?

I was really torn but ended up focusing on the Double Reward to stock my coin account, so I went with:

- Generous Customer (double hell coins)
    - Vibrant Market (items updated twice as often)
    - Spacious Barn (20% on top of the Gold pass)

If I could have had a 4th, I would have gone with Record Demand (new helicopter orders appear 80% faster) that I won in the but I just felt like I wouldn't have the barn space to handle buying up the market for all these orders.

It's was fun to win Industrial Boom last time, but it's hard to pass up on millions of coins for 50 cash and 8 load tickets. Plus it's a lot of work for the reward.

- Generous Customer
    - Vibrant Market
    - High-Speed production

I feel like that barn space bonus from the current event is enough for me. I have 300 market boxes, can buy everything and store them just fine. Even with refreshing the market with t-cash a few times.
    Record demand would have been great, too, i agree. I just don't have any atm... used the only one I have ever gotten during the last double reward event.

I think Industrial Boom is just too much, since I only need 1 more win for the last achievment, I feel like I should go for the win. But so many resources are going to the orders, that I can't just keep every factory busy. I mostly have problem with the textile factory, can't supply tailor and doll and music factory properly and I am not willing to use Raja for anything else, other than ores and mining supplies right now. The high-speed production helps me a ton with the event, because I am actually in the lead because of it. But when sunday comes.... then i can finally keep every factory busy.

I have Generous Customer & High Speed going.