Thread: Building, Factories, etc customisation.

Building, Factories, etc customisation.

Building, Factories, etc should rotate 360 deg so it can placed properly in any direction. This helps us to decorate the farm easily.

Hi Sarosh, Welcome to the forum,
    This has been suggested many times over the years, and unfortunately is on the no no list.
    Due to the fact it has been discussed many times, I doubt Playrix have any plans to change it.

We need more industries like petroleum industries and related products, electronic factory, glass factory, seafood restaurant and medicine factory.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by samfar View Post
    We need more industries like petroleum industries and related products, electronic factory, glass factory, seafood restaurant and medicine factory.
    [/QUOTE]

You don't say what level you're up to, but I am currently struggling to produce enough rubber to feed the multiple factories using it, and to bring in enough seafood to keep otters and Asian Restaurant happy.
    I think a lot of players are struggling for space, both in barn for products, ingredients AND materials, AND ALSO in their towns. We've only just had to squeeze in the Mushroom farm, so really hoping for no more factories.

In that case I suggest to split barn to two separate buildings. Barn, for farms and island products, city store for factories products. Anyhow I’m still suggesting at least two more factories. Liquor factory and glass factory. But sure they have to find solution for space problem.

I think most players will agree we don’t need more factories that will cause more work, and we have nowhere to put them.
    Separating the Barn is also on the no no list. Playrix don’t seem to want to change that.

The game is one of patience and strategy, and can be progressed through very slowly , but can be done.
    You don’t say what level you are on, but the barn will never be big enough and there will never be enough space.
    Long time players have hundreds of decos in storage, so more space just means they can take them out.

Quote Originally Posted by samfar View Post
    In that case I suggest to split barn to two separate buildings. Barn, for farms and island products, city store for factories products. Anyhow I’m still suggesting at least two more factories. Liquor factory and glass factory. But sure they have to find solution for space problem.
    You don't mention how long you've been playing or your current town level. Since you've just joined the forum let me add a few things to what Cuddz and JayS has said:

1) Welcome to the forum, hope you find the information here useful.

2) This forum is populated by players like yourself. While this group of posts is called the "Wish List", the game developers rarely read what it posted here. There is an in-game reporting mechanism if you really want to submit something to the development team. Here, other players will try to help you.

3) As Cuddz said, there is a list of thing that will never be implemented for whatever reason. Splitting the barn into multiple storage places is number 2 on the "never" list. Click HERE to see the whole list.

4) As you progress through the game there will be 32 different factories producing 184 different products plus "temporary" products during events (like "carrot cake" during the Easter Event). This post (click HERE)may help you see why many long term players say "Please, no more factories".

مرحباً ، أقترح تقليل وقت انتاج بعض المنتجات في المصانع خصوصاً تلك التي ليست من المفترض أن تأخذ كل هذا الوقت مثل بعض منتجات مصنع الألبان والسكر ومصنع البلاستيك أو إضافه المزيد من المصانع مثل مصنعان للسكر ومصنعان للألبان وهكذا لأن الوقت الذي تحتاجه المنتجات تسبب الملل وخيبة الأمل من ناحية اللعبه