Thread: Deletion of task but rather delete it assigns it to you

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Deletion of task but rather delete it assigns it to you

I deleted a task but rather than it deleting it, I was assigned the task. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a known task? Thanks

Unfortunately it happens quite often, especially if dumping in a hurry. I try to have my previous task still active while dumping. Some co-ops have that as a rule. You are also safe if you've finished all tasks, but that needs good knowledge of whatvteam-mates have in port/on factory shelves/when they're on-line and what tasks they enjoy.
    Quite often when a task hasn't dumped properly the start button will go grey momentarily. If you see that, reload game and cross your fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    ... especially if dumping in a hurry. I try to have my previous task still active while dumping. ...
    I'd like to add the warning here, that folks have also dumped their ongoing task that way - when the server refresh is slower than the player clicking through the board. So going slowly on the board is really highly recommended (and watching it, yes).

Oh I can relate to this...I preach to everyone to slow down, and then fall for the speed thing myself...aaargh
    We will probably go down a league this week because I took a very low task whilst trying to delete it.
    So I must practice what I preach and take heed lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Oh I can relate to this...I preach to everyone to slow down, and then fall for the speed thing myself...aaargh
    We will probably go down a league this week because I took a very low task whilst trying to delete it.
    So I must practice what I preach and take heed lol
    Huggzz Cuddzz

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Huggzz Cuddzz
    Thank you,

I still think there is a win-win solution to this - let us spend another 10 tcash to buy a replacement task. Points for the new task count while points for the player's lowest scoring/ dumped/ failed task get deleted.

The embarrassed player is out 10 tcash, but is probably willing to spend it, the coop doesn't suffer for the player/ software glitch, and Playrix comes out 10 tcash ahead.