Thread: Storage Problem

Storage Problem

Hi...i need help. It's been a while since i last played but now i can't seem to find my storage and one of my community building is missing so i just thought it was in my storage which i can't find right now. Please help. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SimplyRiezl View Post
    Hi...i need help. It's been a while since i last played but now i can't seem to find my storage and one of my community building is missing so i just thought it was in my storage which i can't find right now. Please help. Thanks.
    Community Buildings cannot go into storage, they have to stay in the town. If you can't find it, open the "Store" (Yellow Hat), navigate to the Community Buildings and find the one you're looking for. Tap on it and the town view will center on the building for you.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 04-04-2020 at 02:48 AM. Reason: easier to find CBs in the CB tab instead of Factories :P

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Community Buildings cannot go into storage, they have to stay in the town. If you can't find it, open the "Store" (Yellow Hat), navigate to the Community Buildings and find the one you're looking for. Tap on it and the town view will center on the building for you.
    Ok. Will try that . thank you. How about the other things i stored before, where can i possibly find it.

Anything you have in storage will be found under the storage tab.
    Again open the yellow hat...hit Decorations, the second tab at the top with a number on it is everything you have in storage that you have either bought or won and can be used in your town.