Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please answer this

Here is the same data for a different order. This one only has one factory item.

Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Here is the same sequence for another order.

Furniture shows 10%, perfume 5%, and coffee 5%.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 04-04-2020 at 01:25 AM.
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I took the pictures of three different orders so I can list the other two later.

Pastry coin bonus is 35, jam is 45 and grill is 15%

I don't know where we see those numbers. I just went to the Academy and subtracted 5% from what it showed there for the next coin upgrade.
    The list shown in the academy itself is the current level. If you go to the upgrade screen and tap any of the available items there is a value on the lower left that will be the new / upgraded value.

Thanks for clarifying. I figured that out while I was posting these. This site must be slow at the moment. I ended up with multiple duplicate posts and edited the one I deleted.

I missed the best one, though. I had one order worth over 10,000 coins after the multipliers.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 04-04-2020 at 01:36 AM.
    Play on iOS iPad

Here is the same sequence for another order.

Furniture shows 10%, perfume 5%, and coffee 5%.
    This one helps a lot, the % coin bonus is relatively small so the 3rd picture is closer to the 4x, in other words, the factory bonus is a relatively small component of the original helicopter order so not "doubling" it has little effect.

Of course, it's almost impossible to reverse engineer this to determine the actual base costs and bonuses. There are 3 to 6 sets of unknowns (base value) in each of these orders and while we can know the bonus %, without the base value for each product it is too difficult. It would be easier if there was only 1 product

And of course, each helicopter order may have a different base value applied even if they contain the same item. We see this all the time with wildly different offering prices for similar items. Same thing in the Market where two boxes with the same items have different costs.

Not sure where to go from here though.
    Last edited by cdosr; 04-04-2020 at 02:04 AM.

Based on Mayfield's postings, the formula now appears to be:

(Product Base * 2x Generous Customer + Factory Bonus) * 2x Double Reward

I'll go back and fix my other post in a bit.

Why

Why is it that I have to upgrade barn in order to do material exchange for tools.. when one clearly takes away from the other??

Quote Originally Posted by Sannyjo323 View Post
    Why is it that I have to upgrade barn in order to do material exchange for tools.. when one clearly takes away from the other??
    Hi. Welcome aboard. The timing of your question makes me think it's related to the recent ending of the Professor's Experiments. People have awoken to suddenly shrunken barns because the "temporary perk" that provided an extra 10%, 15%, or 20% has expired. Barns once with some space left have become over-swollen barns that can no longer hold more items.

The standard message when the barn is full is to tell you to "Upgrade your Barn" when in fact "Sell some of your stuff" is much better advice as upgrading requires more tools.

So I'm thinking that's your current problem, that you tried to "exchange some materials for tools" and there was no room to store the new tools. Yes, in the long run, the Tool Exchange can help in reducing the number of materials needed to complete CB's after level 60.

If this is not your current problem, maybe you could provide some more details.

Thanks.

I think the question is why does the game make us use the upgrade coupon first. This same thing happened to me both times we had this event. Knowing my barn would be shrinking, i saved the upgrade tools and the barn upgrade coupon to use at the very end.

When I try to do the upgrades, it only gives the option of using the coupon. It will not let me do the upgrade with tools until after the coupon has been used, even when I do already have ample tools.

Making us use the coupon first means we need one more of each tool for that upgrade. It would be nice if they let us use the tools first and coupon second.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 04-06-2020 at 12:31 AM.
    Play on iOS iPad

I think the question is why does the game make us use the upgrade coupon first. This same thing happened to me both times we had this event. Knowing my barn would be shrinking, i saved the upgrade tools and the barn upgrade coupon to use at the very end.

When I try to do the upgrades, it only gives the option of using the coupon. It will not let me do the upgrade with tools until after the coupon has been used, even when I do already have ample tools.

Making us use the coupon first means we need one more of each tool for that upgrade. It would be nice if they let us use the tools first and coupon second.
    I didn't interpret it that way, I keyed off the words "exchange" and "tools". Like I said, if I responded to a different problem than the one asked about then please follow up with more details.

As to your point, I see that. The additional 3 tools (1 of each) might make a difference to people who planned very precisely. I did notice that the Upgrade Coupon did "skip" a level of tools needed, mine went from "used 105" to upgrade, then "used coupon" to upgrade, to "used 107" to upgrade. If I had planned / saved precisely 106 for an upgrade, which might have helped reduce the barn items after the Experiment Event was over, I'd be annoyed at having to use the coupon first.

Personally I let the building materials accumulate so that I was not tempted to load up the barn with useful items / products that I'd have to get rid of. I sold about 400 of each type at the end and got back under the limit easily. Different strategies for different people I guess.