Thread: UFO Regatta??????

UFO Regatta??????

When will the UFO Regatta come up again??? I've been waiting for a year and it hasn't happened again. I love the decorations I see in other towns from it and would love to add them to my town. Especially the sheep and ghost ship!

I suppose you mean helicopters skin that look like UFO? That was part of first Vernon experiment if you buy golden pass.
    This Vernon experiment offers new skins for trains and it look like next will offer for plain.
    But if previous skins will be able to get separately after experiments are over I don`t know.
    Town level: 130, all lands, buildings
    Zoo level: all animals
    Platform: android
    Fishdom: level 1010
    Playing since 2016

Not skins from profs experiment, a decoration. Was it from the yacht club or mini game? Either way, I love that sheep being sucked into the saucer
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    Not skins from profs experiment, a decoration. Was it from the yacht club or mini game? Either way, I love that sheep being sucked into the saucer
    Paranormal Season, September 2018. Some seasons have been repeated already but not Paranormal. No schedule for future events has been published.

Yes, the Paranormal Regatta at the yacht club. I hope they return soon with all the decorations they had before including the yeti and Nessy too!