Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Losing T-cash in Sweet Week Event

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Losing T-cash in Sweet Week Event

Dear Playrix,

I am a dedicated player. I spend real money in the game pretty regularly. As I was playing the Sweet Shop Event, I noticed that T-cash was disappearing from my game. I contacted Playrix through Help and Support, but I have not gotten a response. The next day, I tried again and T-cash disappeared from my account. Today I tried again. I had 1500 T-cash. I played one round at the Pastry Shop and went down to 1495 T-cash.

This is unacceptable. I cannot continue to spend real money in the game if my T-cash isn't safe.

Please address this problem.

thank you for your time,
    Kelopolis

There is no confirmation for spending T-cash in any side game. My suggestion is to slow down and make sure the timer is off when you restock or use the mixer. If we go too fast, we hit the product while it still cost 1 T-cash.

I wish there were 2 choices to start the game:
    1. Play normally.
    2. Play with spending tcash DISABLED ( <-- the one I'd use.)

Quote Originally Posted by Tedium View Post
    1. Play normally.
    Were that the case, the game would not exist. I generally play without TC but will occasionally speed a regatta task if something nice blocking the board. And will occasionally purchase Tc if the decoration in the bundle is worth it AND I already have enough saved to be able to afford losing the video guy,.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedium View Post
    1. Play normally.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Were that the case, the game would not exist. ....
    lol, probably.

I think it would help already LOTS, if Playrix reworked their Confirmation for the Tcash use.
    It's described here, where it does not work -- is an easy manual for Playrix.

And with it working properly, they would avoid complaints about their desultory programming of this "confirmation" thing, or the complaint that they're intentionally leaving some things out...

Why should Playrix be held responsible for Players mistakes?
    They have implemented a confirmation button, what more do we need...oh yes..Patience!
    Players are so quick to blame Playrix and ask fir “fixes” when in reality the onus is on the Player to take their time and not repeatedly make the same mistakes.
    I totally agree with Graylady, Slow Down!

I don't think it is the players' fault that Playrix doesn't give a very obvious proper warning that there is no confirmation for spending T-cash in the mini games / event games, and BTW, quite some other situations, even if one has the Confirmation (window) set to ON. In this case it should have been repeated / in the intro in the event. Their Help description in this aspect is not complete either.

I completely agree DD. I am sure you remember my expensive Snowman mistake (which I believe happened without confirmation). And I most certainly have the Confirmation set to on.

Unfortunately with Playrix' woeful CS, we pay for these incidents and rarely get even an acknowledgement from them before having our conversations/tickets closed abruptly on us.

We all understand they are a business and want to make money, but as you point out the descriptions and info are inadequate and to me this just seems underhand. How many players have we seen come to the forum saying they are losing tcash while playing a mini game? Not even aware they have been paying to refill items quicker. I mean how on earth can a player stop accidentally using tcash for this when they don't even know it's happening?
    Last edited by Downton; 04-23-2020 at 02:48 PM.

I think it is too easy to accidentally speed something up for tcash in the side games. However Playrix don't seem to have any intention of changing this, so it is up to the player to be very careful. It still catches me out occasionally. I understand your frustration as you didn't realize this was happening.

Hopefully now it has been explained why you are using tcash when playing the side game, you can be mindful of it in the future and stop accidentally spending it
    Last edited by Downton; 04-23-2020 at 02:49 PM.

I agree it isn’t the players fault that Playrix don’t give a warning, and really they should, however,
    If we as players weren’t rushing so much the accidental spending wouldn’t happen.
    It has happened to me before, but I am more careful now, and take my time to look at my game properly.
    Yes I agree if you don’t realise you are doing it, it’s impossible to put it right, but I’m not sure how that can be rectified.
    Even with a confirmation button, players complain about accidentally spending, so do we add a secondary confirmation?