Thread: interseasonal with two players

interseasonal with two players

How many tasks do two players have to do in the interseasonal?

One player is 2, 4, 7, 11, 17

Is it more than double for two players who both take a task for the first co-op goal?

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by douglasnorth View Post
    How many tasks do two players have to do in the interseasonal?

One player is 2, 4, 7, 11, 17

Is it more than double for two players who both take a task for the first co-op goal?

Doug
    I don't think anyone knows for certain how Playrix calculate the number of tasks for co-op goals. But it would definitely depend partly on how many players were in (or raced in) the co-op the previous week (or weeks?).

I've seen people post that the first goal for a 2 person co-op which already exists, and usually has two players, is 3 tasks. After that, if no-one else joins and takes a task, I think the goals would be around 7, 13, 21 and 33. But as I said, nobody knows for sure, so if I'm wrong very sorry.

ETA - tried to make it a bit clearer
    Last edited by JJay; 03-31-2020 at 05:21 AM.

Just to hopefully clarify a little. Am not sure number of members matters much in a new co-op. I regularly have c. 5-6 sleepers while doing first eleven tasks. The total stays 17.

In combo hops the host invites until coop full when almost finished second task, then does a further 5 instant tasks for all to collect first three rewards. So long as no-one takes a task the total stays 17.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Just to hopefully clarify a little. Am not sure number of members matters much in a new co-op. I regularly have c. 5-6 sleepers while doing first eleven tasks. The total stays 17.

In combo hops the host invites until coop full when almost finished second task, then does a further 5 instant tasks for all to collect first three rewards. So long as no-one takes a task the total stays 17.
    I totally agree with that JayS. I wasn't talking about hopping. I was just "guesstimating" what would happen in a co-op of two if both people took tasks

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    I totally agree with that JayS. I wasn't talking about hopping. I was just "guesstimating" what would happen in a co-op of two if both people took tasks
    No worries JJay, I misinterpreted ""I've seen people post that the first goal for a 2 person co-op (either a new co-op or an existing one which usually has two players) that the first goal is 3 tasks. After that, if no-one else joins and takes a task""

When a second person takes a task during the fourth stage the total is 23.
    Have seen the end total remain 17 despite three people taking tasks, but that is most definitely not the norm