Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Update April

A nice lady named "Becky" posted info about the new beta yesterday on FB. If the beta is just going on now it would be another week or 2 before it is released (her guess not mine).

New Beta Sneak Peek

What’s new?
    2 new town expansions (see tools required)
    New Airport Skins (be ready for the next Professor Verne event!
    New Room Tab and Event (it says Hammer time event: check the tab to see the rooms. And a very brief description of the game: renovate and design rooms
    New button on Settings menu: Save Progress

Be ready! The next update might be coming as soon as next week!

Disclaimer: the pictures are obtained from a beta version of the game, the new features may or may not be included in the next update

Beta 5.jpg
    This is the extent of the information so far. What's Hammer Time? Nobody knows yet. What's the Rooms Tab for? Nobody knows yet. When's the next Professor's Experiments? Nobody knows yet.

These are all reasonable questions based on the tantalizing information but no further details are available.
    Last edited by cdosr; 04-02-2020 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Removed the funky FB emojis, they don't display correctly here

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    How about home office for the devs?
    No idea Elvengirl

You would have to ask them yourself, and probably they wouldn't answer because they never do)
    Last edited by JJay; 04-02-2020 at 07:17 PM.

I have no knowledge, but just as a long time player...

Should we be getting an Easter event soon?

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    A nice lady named "Becky" posted info about the new beta yesterday on FB. If the beta is just going on now it would be another week or 2 before it is released (her guess not mine).

>> New Room Tab and Event (it says Hammer time event: check the tab to see the rooms. And a very brief description of the game: renovate and design rooms <<

... What's the Rooms Tab for? ...
    my oh my... after taking the zoo out for Wildscapes, they bring Homescapes in? such variety

I've seen on another site that the "Save Progress" button is actually only a link to Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    I've seen on another site that the "Save Progress" button is actually only a link to Facebook.
    It is. Here how it looks likeB1F8AE02-50C8-45A2-9464-F889009A69BA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa31 View Post
    It is. Here how it looks likeB1F8AE02-50C8-45A2-9464-F889009A69BA.jpg
    Thanks Maria. It's a bit of a disappointment . Don't know what I expected it to be exactly, but not that.

ETA - lol - by the way, the group I got this info from is one of the best around in my opinion
    Last edited by JJay; 04-03-2020 at 06:42 AM.

I`m not so sure I want an update these days. If it is not tested well and with support which is currently even worse then usual we may just get a lot of problems with game. if Playrix have problems with staff i would prefer that update is in May or later. Until then we just play on regatta and perhaps sorted up a little our towns without pressure of events.
    I was IT staff until retirement and I understand what changes to application can do.

Hammer time!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post

Hammer time!
    STOP!...... Can’t Touch This nah nah nah nah nah..... bahahahaha