Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Update April

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Update April

Does anybody know anything about an April update coming?

NO!! 😀😀😀What have you heard!! ???

Absolutely nothing. That‘s why I am asking.

I haven't seen anything about the next update yet. I'll let you know if I do

I hope there is an announcement in the next few days, I'm a little worried that none of my sources know anything!

We usually get the updates during the 2nd week of the Month. Mine is usually on the Tuesday.
    IIRC we also miss 2 months a year due to holidays. Which in turn causes the month before to be delayed and can be the last week of the month.

The last update only listed events through Sweet Week, which means we are due an update within the week. The event board isn't even updating which is especially worrisome

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    The last update only listed events through Sweet Week, which means we are due an update within the week. The event board isn't even updating which is especially worrisome
    I noticed this as well last week when I went to check what was coming up after the Sweet Week event and got worried when I saw nothing, compared to in the past when it would show as far out as 45 days, for example...

I`m not so sure I want an update these days. If it is not tested well and with support which is currently even worse then usual we may just get a lot of problems with game. if Playrix have problems with staff i would prefer that update is in May or later. Until then we just play on regatta and perhaps sorted up a little our towns without pressure of events.
    I was IT staff until retirement and I understand what changes to application can do.

My game shows 2 of the mini events starting tomorrow, and that's all. So normally there would be an update due soon. But of course these aren't normal times. I think that if we don't get an update when we expect it we should just assume that Playrix staff are doing what a lot of us are doing - ie staying at home.

Stay safe everyone