Thread: Clarifying who helped you in friends list

Clarifying who helped you in friends list

Hi township friends,

This has been nagging me for quite some time now.

I live overseas and have quite some friends with asian names (that I can't read or even tell apart anymore).

In addition, I help a lot of people and think it would be more helpful for me and other players to keep track of who deserves to be helped first and more often. Since I noticed that quite a lot of players only help when it's an easy task.

So I would like to know what you think about this idea of mine.

I would like (not only show your recent helpers) but show when they last helped you (days/hours), how often they helped you and if they are active in the game or not.

Maybe a color system button that shows when you won't be able to play the game for a while or simple green when you are playing for a certain time per day.

This would make it easier for you to choose to keep your friends and friends won't abuse your generosity.

Thank you

Hi Peaches, Welcome to the forum.
    You can tell when any player has helped you by their position in your recent helpers list.
    FE..the most recent will be the first to show and the player to the far right will be the one that helped less recent.
    Each player will move position each time they help you. You will know when you asked for help so that tells you when they gave you help.
    Unfortunately you can’t accurately tell how many times they have helped.

There is already a green button that shows when you are online that is red when you are not. However you can only see those in your coop, and many have them turned off because they don’t want people to monitor when they are on and offline.

Having a counter for how many times a player has helped woukd be a nice addition, and also the ability to turn that off as well.