Thread: Township suggestion

Township suggestion

Hi! I would love to see the townspeople walking under trees. However, it seems they are unable to do that. I have my sidewalks lined with beautiful trees, but the townspeople do not get to enjoy them. Also, when I purchase new tracts or land, I would like it if the trees that are already there were spared destruction. It's just representative of my real life cause! I hope you can implement these changes at some point. Otherwise, I love your game!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Abiland View Post
    Hi! I would love to see the townspeople walking under trees. However, it seems they are unable to do that. I have my sidewalks lined with beautiful trees, but the townspeople do not get to enjoy them. Also, when I purchase new tracts or land, I would like it if the trees that are already there were spared destruction. It's just representative of my real life cause! I hope you can implement these changes at some point. Otherwise, I love your game!!!
    Try the decoration 'Wild Park" ("trees" tab). It looks a lot like the unpurchased land and once placed on a 3x3 (that is, 9 spaces) plot you can change it's appearance so you can place several of these together and get a different look from each thus creating a larger diverse park area. I don't think people will walk on the park itself but you can place walks (pavement tiles, not road tiles) between them to create the illusion of a city park.
    Last edited by cdosr; 03-28-2020 at 01:06 AM. Reason: I stupidly said 9x9 when I meant 3x3, gotta proofread better

Don't let cdosr fool you, the wild park decoration takes only 3x3 plots of land, it's not that huge 😅
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Don't let cdosr fool you, the wild park decoration takes only 3x3 plots of land, it's not that huge
    Thanks, now where did I put my "sheepish grin" emoji?

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    said 9x9 when I meant 3x3, gotta proofread better
    I believe you rely on dread's proofreading now good idea!

Try hiding the dollar signs. Three sequoia trees work well.