Thread: Display 9 Goods in Factories

Display 9 Goods in Factories

Not sure if this had been brought up before
    Factories with 7 goods can display all the goods beneath production boxes
    Currently there are 6 factories with 8 goods, and 4 factories with 9 goods
    These factories can display only 6 goods, hidden goods can be displayed with left and right arrows
    That means players have to spend extra time using the arrows to display goods in these 10 factories
    This is a waste of time, unless Township has a hidden agenda for players to spend as much time as possible on the game
    Observed there are still ample spaces beyond the goods for 7-goods factories
    Strongly suggest factories display up to 9 goods
    Last edited by bh_the_great; 03-28-2020 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bh_the_great View Post
    Not sure if this had been brought up before
    Factories with 7 goods can display all the goods beneath production boxes
    Currently there are 6 factories with 8 goods, and 4 factories with 9 goods
    These factories can display only 6 goods, hidden goods can be displayed with left and right arrows
    That means players have to spend extra time using the arrows to display goods in these 10 factories
    This is a waste of time, unless Township has a hidden agenda for players to spend as much time as possible on the game
    Observed there are still ample spaces beyond the goods for 7-goods factories
    Strongly suggest factories display up to 9 goods
    There are several things that display differently depending on the device. My 10 in tablet shows all 9 products without arrows.

20200328_014120.jpg

Similarly the town market baskets are either on a single row or 2 rows depending on the device. I don't know what drives that difference in the display, screen resolution, number of pixels, etc.

I think a simpler solution would be to eliminate the surplus product recipies from the factories that have too many. This game has way more recipes than it needs and limiting each factory to seven would not make the game any less interesting.

To start with, I nominate pink cupcakes, mushroom turnover, jelly fruit slices, rice noodles and pancakes as candidates for removal.

I also wish they would stop cluttering up factories with those entirely unnecessary event recipes.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 03-28-2020 at 02:55 PM.

Light of the World~Emily
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post

I also wish they would stop cluttering up factories with those entirely unnecessary event recipes.
    I most wholeheartedly agree!!! Especially the ones that take my precious plastic...

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I think a simpler solution would be to eliminate the surplus product recipies from the factories that have too many. This game has way more recipes than it needs and limiting each factory to seven would not make the game any less interesting.
    Supported!