Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sweet week

I'm very happy to say I'm sitting in 30th place and won't move at all. I played enough to get the 2nd reward. I don't do well with this game at all so I only play with the free supplies I get. I have tried other games like this event and dumped them very quickly. Just not for me.

I’m not a fan of this game either. I bought the new deco and now have left the game alone.
    I just can’t be bothered with it. I play to relax, not get all flustered trying to make sure no customers leave, and they have all they want lol

I play using my phone and i'm not having a problem. As a matter of fact, I'm going to win this thing tonight. I did eff up and spent a dollar here and there by accident, but I ajusted my play to fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvawhoray View Post
    I feel sorry for the person that is in first place in my tournament because I going to destroy him in the end. lol I have at least 120 more tries and unless he has that many, he will lose. I'm going to wait untill about 3 hours left and then play the game. I won the last time using this method. I like to think the first place person goes to bed thinking that he has it won only to wake up to winning second place instead. That is why I let the person stay at least 200 points ahead of me. lol.
    Playing a 120 more times all at once makes me want to pass out just thinking about it. This game stresses me out.
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 103
    Platform: iPhone