Thread: Rewards for Events in Township

Thumbs up Rewards for Events in Township

I just won the Transport Magnate but am still waiting for my recognition and rewards of 50 town cash & bronze bars my town name is Shangri-La. Very disappointed as I have been playing for over 3 years and this has happened to me before as well. I just spent over 200 cash to only receive 50 and didn't even get it. If this isn't rectified I'm thinking of just leaving the game all together.

Does any officials ever read these threads to rectify

Quote Originally Posted by gmckewin View Post
    I just won the Transport Magnate but am still waiting for my recognition and rewards of 50 town cash & bronze bars my town name is Shangri-La. Very disappointed as I have been playing for over 3 years and this has happened to me before as well. I just spent over 200 cash to only receive 50 and didn't even get it. If this isn't rectified I'm thinking of just leaving the game all together.

No, there is no official around. The forums are just for interactions between players. You have to report your problem from within your game.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hi,

In order to reach support, you will have to submit a report directly from your game (Settings > Help and Support), as this forum is for players to interact with each other, the support team doesn't reply to questions here.

In case you're unsure how to contact support, check out this guide, and if you have any additional questions, you can ask here.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES