Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Error al hacer el pedido en un avión.

Error al hacer el pedido en un avión.

Mi fabrica de muebles esta en construcción. Falta un día y siete horas para terminar su construcción. Dicho esto, no entiendo como piden que llene cajas de un avión en mi ciudad con sillas? Mis amigos pueden ayudarme hasta cierto punto pero yo debería ser independiente.

Tendrían que dar la opción al líder de poder desactivar en una regata a un vecino que no participa sin tener que expulsarlo de la cooperativa.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
    Tendrían que dar la opción al líder de poder desactivar en una regata a un vecino que no participa sin tener que expulsarlo de la cooperativa.
    from Google translate:
    They would have to give the leader the option to deactivate a neighbor in a regatta that does not participate without having to expel him from the cooperative.
    That is already on the "Won't happen"- list of the Dev's, see full list here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post92045

and rightly so, IMO - a Coop leader can set the rules for their coop, but not override my settings in my game. Hence eliminating someone from their Coop is their means.

Translation : They would have to give the leader the option to deactivate a neighbor in a regatta that does not participate without having to expel him from the cooperative.

This will not happen as the devs have rejected the idea. Kick the player and change the message to tell them to come back when ready to follow the rules.

P.S. ouppsss snap

lol, Graylady, had I "seen" you, I wouldn't have posted, but relied on you now, well, both msgs cover everything. (of the 2nd post at least *g* - reply to 1st post went into Mod.queue)
    Last edited by _DD_; 03-12-2018 at 10:02 PM.

Mi fabrica de muebles esta en construcción. Falta un día y siete horas para terminar su construcción. Dicho esto, no entiendo como piden que llene cajas de un avión en mi ciudad con sillas? Mis amigos pueden ayudarme hasta cierto punto pero yo debería ser independiente.
    From Google translate:

My furniture factory is under construction. There is a day and seven hours to complete its construction. That said, I do not understand how they ask me to fill boxes of an airplane in my city with chairs? My friends can help me to some extent but I should be independent. [/
    I've found 2 threads with replies to this complaint I'd recommend to read:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post986144

and

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post685305

to quote myself:
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    It's by design :-) Planes will even ask for products when the factory (is available to you, but it) is not even in the building process. The reason is (probably) that you can send a plane empty, different from the trains.
    The other possibilities are: flag the crates for help from your friends, request the product in your coop, buy from the market and/or the dealer. :-)

Translation : My furniture factory is under construction. There is a day and seven hours to complete its construction. That said, I do not understand how they ask me to fill boxes of an airplane in my city with chairs? My friends can help me to some extent but I should be independent.

Hi Vigo

As soon as you reach a level with a new factory, you may see request for the products right away. In such a situation you can do a few things.

1- check your market every time it refresh and buy any items made in that factory to build your stock.
    2- if you hire Rajah the market dealer, buy the product from him.
    3- for a plane, ask for help for each cargo. Friends are there for that kind of situation.
    4- if you are a member of a co-op, inform your team of your problem and ask if other player can help you. You can even make a request in the chat window before the plane is back.

5- Finally, you can always send the airplane empty and wait for the next one.

Hola yo tengo el mismo fallo de que llene cajas de un avión en mi ciudad con sillas. Cómo lo solucionaste. Donde está el avión? No lo veo, o es que te aparece de repente? Es un avión de que tipo de pasajeros, avioneta, avión de guerra?? Gracias adelantadas para quien me pueda ayudar.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Translation : They would have to give the leader the option to deactivate a neighbor in a regatta that does not participate without having to expel him from the cooperative.
    I don't know what was meant by "deactivar" but you want to prevent that player from being shown as a racer, leaders can already do that with Restrict button. I don't know how this button looks in other languages.

4A4579D4-64F9-43DF-BA87-A391D6D665B9.jpg

If the player has stopped playing, this should solve your problem.

If the player does still play, they can change the setting back themselves, but it would not take effect until the next race. The leader will need to check before the next race starts to make sure the player still appears as not racing.

If the member objects to bring restricted and changes the setting, then I think removing them from the coop is probably the best choice.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 03-27-2020 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviones De Combate View Post
    Hola yo tengo el mismo fallo de que llene cajas de un avión en mi ciudad con sillas. Cómo lo solucionaste. Donde está el avión? No lo veo, o es que te aparece de repente? Es un avión de que tipo de pasajeros, avioneta, avión de guerra?? Gracias adelantadas para quien me pueda ayudar.
    El avion esta en el aeropuerto.

Necesitamos construirlo a nivel 17.

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Airport
    Last edited by Mayfield; 03-27-2020 at 08:07 PM.