Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50
  1. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Georgia,USA
    Posts
    38
    Mine is in zones also, and also marked by different ground covers.. On the left side of the river,I have the farm area, housing units,and a municipal area with cultural and civic buildings. Running through the middle is outdoor common areas with sports and outdoor fun. On the other other side of the river are the business, manufacturing and entertainment areas. I have a big hands-on living history museum with all the stuff from dinosaurs to pirates. The island at the bottom right is an exclusive resort only accessible by plane or boat. At top of screen is my public camping and recreation area. I wanted lots of green spaces for my townies to enjoy.
    Last edited by ChrisGA; 04-10-2020 at 02:47 AM.

  2. #32
    Silverlake has a new pet..

    Silverlake Alana Uni.jpg

  3. #33
    Right now I'm just copying others, so that I unlock more decorations for when I feel ready to make my own design.
    I got this big idea for a festival area.
    Will try and take the Decibel Outdoor festival as a the inspiration. Will be using St Basil's Cathedral as the main stage, then use the lockout tower as extra on the side of it to make it look unique.
    Then find a pavement that looks neat as the dance area. Maybe make a vip area with fences.
    Have boats in water along side of the venue and the path leading up to the festival.
    Will have the roller coaster, ferris wheel and such somewhere near the festival. The ferris wheel will be in the back of the dancefloor I think.
    But will have to expand the map so much before I want to start doing that.

    SO right now my town is a mess :P

    How do I get the country flags?
    WOuld love to have a flag for Norway in my town.
    Last edited by FluffyDango; 05-06-2020 at 08:10 PM.

  4. #34
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyDango View Post
    ...How do I get the country flags?
    WOuld love to have a flag for Norway in my town.
    The country flags have been discontinued by Playrix a while ago, and replaced by what they see as Township flags.
    So I am wondering where you could still see them?

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    The country flags have been discontinued by Playrix a while ago, and replaced by what they see as Township flags.
    So I am wondering where you could still see them?
    Maybe Fluffy plays on Windows. Not 100% certain, but I think Windows players still have flags. It'll probably be a few years yet for them to catch up and have them removed

  6. #36
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Maybe Fluffy plays on Windows. Not 100% certain, but I think Windows players still have flags. ...
    That's a possibility. But it could have been just as well a picture somewhere, cos if they are simply still in the deco shop, I wonder why they haven't found them and have to ask.

  7. #37
    I play on my cellphone.
    I was asking how to get those flags, meaning I don't have them.
    I just have thosw township flags.

    It's such a shame that we can't use country flags. Represent the country we live in.

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyDango View Post
    I play on my cellphone.
    I was asking how to get those flags, meaning I don't have them.
    I just have thosw township flags.

    It's such a shame that we can't use country flags. Represent the country we live in.
    We used to be able to buy flags Fluffy, though not all countries were represented (which many people were unhappy about), but Playrix suddenly removed them from the game without explaining why. Yes it is a shame - I agree. Some people had flags of all the players in their co-op and they looked really great.

  9. #39
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Just for full info: Anna gave here Playrix' official reason for removing the country flags, unfortunately after the fact. Most were not content with it, though, nor with the later following ingame compensation.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    We used to be able to buy flags Fluffy, though not all countries were represented (which many people were unhappy about), but Playrix suddenly removed them from the game without explaining why. Yes it is a shame - I agree. Some people had flags of all the players in their co-op and they looked really great.

    Oh yeah, think I remember going through the flags back then and not finding Norway.
    And I got annoyed, and think I even complained about it on facebook XD

    I think I'll be going with the flag with the star.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •