Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Toad Lick

IMG_20200326_185036.jpg

15 tries and it worked!!! Now to figure out the photo editor and make it not round
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) : WMZ83A, Silver Lake (Alana) 2QS589 Co-op : Stronger Together #SR8NKN
    Mobile: Toad Lick (Gary) 8KQNJ9 Heartland (Alana) NXQ7FV Co-op: Stronger Together #SRW9PH

It was only about 1 mil coins total I've still got more to play with though. And more areas to do.
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) : WMZ83A, Silver Lake (Alana) 2QS589 Co-op : Stronger Together #SR8NKN
    Mobile: Toad Lick (Gary) 8KQNJ9 Heartland (Alana) NXQ7FV Co-op: Stronger Together #SRW9PH

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    IMG_20200326_185036.jpg

15 tries and it worked!!! Now to figure out the photo editor and make it not round
    Rofl Gary Think it would take me a lot more than 15 tries to actually make any of my pics round! It does look quite artistic though

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    It was only about 1 mil coins total I've still got more to play with though. And more areas to do.
    Whoops, thought you said 2-3. Maybe you were saying that about something else...
    On PC and Mobile!

PC: Light of the World (lvl 30+)
    FC: 62MSCC
    Co-op: Stronger Together

Mobile: The City on a Hill (lvl 70+)
    Co-op: Living Waters

Alana's town on mobile (iPad mini)
    Today is day 30 for her! Happy Anniversary!!

HeartlandAlanaLevel47.jpg
    Last edited by gggillis; 03-27-2020 at 02:00 AM.
    Thank you, Gary

Happy 1-month Anniversary, Alana!!!
    Today is day 30 for her!
    May we all be so well advanced by day 30...
    On PC and Mobile!

PC: Light of the World (lvl 30+)
    FC: 62MSCC
    Co-op: Stronger Together

Mobile: The City on a Hill (lvl 70+)
    Co-op: Living Waters