Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Toad Lick

IMG_20200326_185036.jpg

15 tries and it worked!!! Now to figure out the photo editor and make it not round
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together

It was only about 1 mil coins total I've still got more to play with though. And more areas to do.
    Thank you, Gary

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    IMG_20200326_185036.jpg

15 tries and it worked!!! Now to figure out the photo editor and make it not round
    Rofl Gary Think it would take me a lot more than 15 tries to actually make any of my pics round! It does look quite artistic though

Light of the World~Emily
    It was only about 1 mil coins total I've still got more to play with though. And more areas to do.
    Whoops, thought you said 2-3. Maybe you were saying that about something else...

Alana's town on mobile (iPad mini)
    Today is day 30 for her! Happy Anniversary!!

HeartlandAlanaLevel47.jpg
    Last edited by gggillis; 03-27-2020 at 02:00 AM.
    Thank you, Gary

Light of the World~Emily
    Happy 1-month Anniversary, Alana!!!
    Today is day 30 for her!
    May we all be so well advanced by day 30...

Last one for me for now. I got the Statue of Liberty finally.

Darkwood Liberty.jpg
    Thank you, Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    ...I'm always a bit hesitant to share pics of my town, a. because I can't figure out how to do it right and b. because others have really beautiful towns and comparatively mine is not nearly as developed.
    Stop that comparing, is my suggestion You have a pretty town, I can say from the pics, and I can see (in development) what you described as areas; I always like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    ...I'm going to try and figure out how to do a pic of the whole board so I can see what it looks like that way (wish that feature was part of the game)
    Had you see the threads about panoramic views that Ruud had started - ? ...ah yes, you have probably seen both, as you posted in the 2nd. The pics were (described as) quite some work.

5 of the flags are for members of the co-op. American, Brazilian, Canadian, Hungarian, and Irish. We thought to add the Italian flag because of the troubles they are having as a kind of tribute.
    Thanks for your answer, Gary, and your pics What a nice idea about the flags.

She has put a lot of effort into her little mobile town Which will eventually carry over onto the PC town. Her town code is in the sig if you want to take a look at her's on mobile.
    oh yes, indeed, a beautiful town! And Happy (belated) anniversary!
    I was there right after you had posted (just took some time to come back here) - left both of you a Like, (out?) of conviction - meanwhile you have shortened your sig - ?

My mobile is what I can do with it. Started to change some stuff and then I'm like wait. I have no money on here and put it back the way I had it.

My town was not really designed with efficiency in mind, I have factories spread about and it does involve a but of travelling tbh. I’ve planned different areas, some themed. I don’t particularly like the aesthetics of grouping together personally- I still have areas I don’t like with too many factories together. Always tweaking here & there.

Xx
    Co-op = Land of Dragons. # NEZ8R6
    Town= Meesh