Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    I've added Italy's Flag and I think once I get the ingots I may add a Spanish Flag also.

And I shall pass the compliment on to my wife since that was all her doing
    ah yes, I remember you mentioned that She must be quite busy, if she "has to" look after 4 towns

and as you both play on mobile, I don't need to warn you about the flags. What is the concept behind your choices?

I tried to share pics of my town but I have no idea if it will work, so if they're not included it didn't work.

I dont have a lot of decorations relative to some players yet, but I'm working on that. I chose to use the land, itself, as a decoration (because I want nature), so Ive skipped around all over the board in order to leave unopened land as green space. I wanted it to be somewhat realistic to what a town would be like.

As far as farm plots, I've spread them out throughout my board, in blocks of 8 mostly. The area just outside my main town area has plots for crops I use a lot, like wheat, etc. while the plots farther away are for crops I don't need as often or they're longer growing time.

I have a main town area; a suburbs type area with a few apartments; an amusement park/entertainment type area, and at the top I'm working on a housing space with a bigger garden type space around it.

I put my factories in rows along the upper left side, so theyre all on 1 screen, since thats the main playable area.

P.s. sorry they didn't imbed. I guess I don't know how to make that happen. If someone else knows and could share it would be most appreciated. I used to know how to do it with tiny pic, but that's gone and I don't know how to do it with this new site. I'm on a kindle.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 03-26-2020 at 08:16 PM. Reason: fixed images

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ah yes, I remember you mentioned that She must be quite busy, if she "has to" look after 4 towns

and as you both play on mobile, I don't need to warn you about the flags. What is the concept behind your choices?
    5 of the flags are for members of the co-op. American, Brazilian, Canadian, Hungarian, and Irish. We thought to add the Italian flag because of the troubles they are having as a kind of tribute.

She has put a lot of effort into her little mobile town Which will eventually carry over onto the PC town. Her town code is in the sig if you want to take a look at her's on mobile.

My mobile is what I can do with it. Started to change some stuff and then I'm like wait. I have no money on here and put it back the way I had it.

Screen shot of the Factory area from Darkwood.

Darkwood Factory Area.jpg

Nice work Zealous What level is your town? Mobile?
    Last edited by gggillis; 03-26-2020 at 08:38 PM. Reason: double tapped the cap
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together

Ty. I'm level 56, and on a kindle (which is why I'm now totally handicapped as far as posting images goes. ty dreadnaught)

Some sections like the main town are done. But some have huge gaps as I'm waiting to level up to the community building/s that will go in those spaces.

I'm always a bit hesitant to share pics of my town, a. because I can't figure out how to do it right and b. because others have really beautiful towns and comparatively mine is not nearly as developed.

But once I get this one area with the missing community buildings finished I'm going to try and figure out how to do a pic of the whole board so I can see what it looks like that way (wish that feature was part of the game)

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Ty. I'm level 56, and on a kindle (which is why I'm now totally handicapped as far as posting images goes.
    I think the easiest way to post pics from a Kindle is to take your screenshot, start your post and go advanced

Screenshot_2020-03-26-21-18-51_kindlephoto-585399818.jpg

Choose this icon at the top of the message

Screenshot_2020-03-26-21-24-34_kindlephoto-585605259.jpg

You will get this screen

Screenshot_2020-03-26-21-26-06_kindlephoto-585843350.jpg

Pick "from computer", then "choose file", and this screen should appear

Screenshot_2020-03-26-21-32-52_kindlephoto-586109507.jpg

Click on "Amazon photos" and that will take you to your saved screenshots . Choose the one you want and that will take you back to the previous screen. Click on upload file and that's it. I've no idea how to make them bigger like Dread did with the pics in your post, but you can expand them by just clicking and using two fingers.

Thanks JJay! Learn something new again. I've been taking the screen shot on my kindle the emailing it to my PC the loading them.

Zealous I'm level 70 on my kindle. My Friend Code is in my sig Toad Lick if you want to drop me a friend request.
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    I think the easiest way to post pics from a Kindle is to take your screenshot, start your post and go advanced

Screenshot_2020-03-26-21-18-51_kindlephoto-585399818.jpg

Choose this icon at the top of the message

Screenshot_2020-03-26-21-24-34_kindlephoto-585605259.jpg

You will get this screen

Screenshot_2020-03-26-21-26-06_kindlephoto-585843350.jpg

Pick "from computer", then "choose file", and this screen should appear

Screenshot_2020-03-26-21-32-52_kindlephoto-586109507.jpg

Click on "Amazon photos" and that will take you to your saved screenshots . Choose the one you want and that will take you back to the previous screen. Click on upload file and that's it. I've no idea how to make them bigger like Dread did with the pics in your post, but you can expand them by just clicking and using two fingers.
    thanks for this. I did, actually know how to do it the way you've shown. My problem was that I kept getting a failed message when I would do it. I figured out that if I decreased the size of the images I was able to post them.

I do not, however, know how to post the images like Dreadnought did. Originally mine were just the links to the 3rd party site, which isn't ideal. He fixed those.

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Thanks JJay! Learn something new again. I've been taking the screen shot on my kindle the emailing it to my PC the loading them.
    You're welcome Gary. Hope it works for you

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    thanks for this. I did, actually know how to do it the way you've shown. My problem was that I kept getting a failed message when I would do it. I figured out that if I decreased the size of the images I was able to post them.
    Oh, ok, sorry about that - it's never happened to me (luckily, because I would have no idea how to fix it lol) Glad you managed to work it out.

Light of the World~Emily
    Gorgeous towns, guys. And it's gonna be sad to lose those flags, Gary. I was ready to throw something when my mobile town's American flag switched without notice or apology to a Township flag. Still mad about it. But anyway...
    Lots of inspiration now!!! I like Zealous's natural approach, and Gary's lavish approach. Gary said in co-op chat how he used a few million to redecorate his town...braggart...