Thread: Ore storage

Ore storage

Hi, not sure where to post this question. My ore mine is missing. I can’t locate it in storage. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlh View Post
    Hi, not sure where to post this question. My ore mine is missing. I can’t locate it in storage. Any suggestions? Thank you!
    Hi,

The ore and clay is stored in the "warehouse". Go to the mine and tap on the blue box in the lower left corner, you will find your ore inventory there.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Light of the World~Emily
    If what you're saying is your mine is gone completely, you'll have to contact Plarix directly.

Thank you, but the actual mine itself is missing from my game. There is nothing but green grass. Thank you!

Thank you, but the actual mine itself is missing from my game. There is nothing but green grass. Thank you!
    In that case, you will have to submit a report directly from the game. Make sure to read the automated response you get, and follow the instructions. Then, someone from the support team will get in touch with you and help you out.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

... My ore mine is missing. I can’t locate it in storage. ...
    hi Dlh,

as you said in your other post that you sent in a ticket already, let me emphasize this part of dreadnought's post:

Make sure to read the automated response you get, and follow the instructions.
    Quite often players mentioned they didn't, cos it was an automated reply, which seems to be a reason for some not to read it.
    But your ticket will be closed, if you don't react there.

Also, I just checked the Wiki (cos didn't remember/understand why you can't find it in storage) and found:
    as the mine is restored on your land, it doesn't show up in storage and can't be found that way.
    But it can be *moved*, (only) when restored, and maybe that happened to you?