Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do YOU Prioritize Upgrading?

Hello neighbours!
    I am just starting upgrading the factories so I decided to search first than "wasting" ingots here and there.
    I saw that most of the experienced players suggest that we upgrade time in dairy/sugar/bakery first but my question is:
    If you have slower production of the most time-consuming items,then why speed up the basic products?
    Thanks for the information!
    Grecopolis (Tina)

Quote Originally Posted by Grecopolis View Post
    Hello neighbours!
    I am just starting upgrading the factories so I decided to search first than "wasting" ingots here and there.
    I saw that most of the experienced players suggest that we upgrade time in dairy/sugar/bakery first but my question is:
    If you have slower production of the most time-consuming items,then why speed up the basic products?
    Thanks for the information!
    Grecopolis (Tina)
    Because you are gonna need a lot of those.... just the trains itself can ask for 12 creams or 8 butters or 6 caramels. And you need those for a lot of products. I don't know what level you are at, but my dairy and sugar are working all day and it's still not enough. Most of the factoriess use them. And imo the same applies to textile and rubber as well, you just can't get enough...
    Regarding the time-consuming products, you only need those for completing orders. I know cheesecakes, frozen yogurts, toffees, stuff like that are annoying, but you don't need as many of those. But obviously at some point you want to upgrade all of them. Some of them I do feel like are unneccesary (ike doll), but if you have the time and patience, why not.
    Last edited by Rocketto; 03-30-2020 at 08:53 AM.
    Windows : Level 112
    Android : Level 103

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    Because you are gonna need a lot of those.... just the trains itself can ask for 12 creams or 8 butters or 6 caramels. And you need those for a lot of products. I don't know what level you are at, but my dairy and sugar are working all day and it's still not enough. Most of the factoriess use them. And imo the same applies to textile and rubber as well, you just can't get enough...
    Regarding the time-consuming products, you only need those for completing orders. I know cheesecakes, frozen yogurts, toffees, stuff like that are annoying, but you don't need as many of those. But obviously at some point you want to upgrade all of them. Some of them I do feel like are unneccesary (ike doll), but if you have the time and patience, why not.
    Thanks for the reply Rocketto,it was very helpful!
    I am on level 31 and quite focused on the game throughout the day,trying to keep all factories running...but while I am waiting for a yoghurt or a pizza to be produced,then I miss many other products needing simple cream or bagels...and desperately waiting for working materials to arrive so that I can upgrade the barn!
    During the night I try to produce all these time consuming items but then a train arrives needing just creams and shirts and I have them stuck till nect morning so that the queue is free....
    Well,thanks for the advice!
    Grecopolis (Tina)

Quote Originally Posted by Grecopolis View Post
    Thanks for the reply Rocketto,it was very helpful!
    I am on level 31 and quite focused on the game throughout the day,trying to keep all factories running...but while I am waiting for a yoghurt or a pizza to be produced,then I miss many other products needing simple cream or bagels...and desperately waiting for working materials to arrive so that I can upgrade the barn!
    During the night I try to produce all these time consuming items but then a train arrives needing just creams and shirts and I have them stuck till nect morning so that the queue is free....
    Well,thanks for the advice!
    Grecopolis (Tina)
    Well then I guess there's your answer . You experience it already what it's like to run out of those basic products. And the bigest problem is that the quantities are increasing really fast. Like by the time you reach 40, i think the trains can ask for 12 creams or even popcorns already, but those numbers won't increase after that.
    Windows : Level 112
    Android : Level 103