Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When to stop upgrading factories

When to stop upgrading factories

There is an older post about this I think, but sorry, couldn't find it. I am curious at what point did you/will you guys stop upgrading your factories? Like do you/did you stop at lvl 27, or you go further to lvl 33 or even further?

Before anyone says how it takes many years to even get to lvl 27, please stop. It depends on your time schedule/priorities in game. On windows it takes me 1,5 year (little less) to upgrade every factory to 27 (trains/islands already at 21). I have 3 more months to go, only 6 factories left and they are already at lvl 15 (except festive, which windows did not get yet -_-.

And that's PC, mobile will be even quicker considering I can play anywhere and we have events like "ore galore" and the first "experiements" which gave us oppurtinities to get a bunch of ores. Without these bonuses I run out of ores using the booster for too long. I do realise you need a lot of time, but you don't actually need money for it. Just Raja.

So lvl 27 is already good enough, but I wonder if someone went further. 33 seems reasonable to me, either + 100% coins or + 100% Xp or 50/50 or maybe something else. I am definetely gonna stop at 27 on windows, but maybe not on mobile.

Whenever you want? It's your game. I stopped at 27 because i didn't care about extra xp or coins but if you want it, go for it.

Now i just stockpile ore for the next factory and use ingots on ships.

I agree with Tcashed, it’s entirely up to you.
    I stopped when I got to the max time reduction, and I’ve never built the last 6 factories don’t have a need fir them.
    I also just use ingots fir ships if I need the 3rd item. I also only have 2 islands and no intention of buying the others unless we get more boats, which I can’t see happening. Ore I get from the mine only, and anything I can’t produce I get from Raj.
    So it all depends on how you want to play your game, and enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tcashed View Post
    Whenever you want? It's your game. I stopped at 27 because i didn't care about extra xp or coins but if you want it, go for it.

Now i just stockpile ore for the next factory and use ingots on ships.
    Thanks for reply. I did say " I am curious", not "when should i stop". I am just simply curious how others think about this.

Yes, I know. Like I wrote i am curious about others . That's an interesting gamestyle you have :O.

BTW, it has been asked of you before probably, but I just want to know, why do you write "fir" instead of "for" every single time? Again, I am just curious . I actually asked a british person about this and he couldn't tell. Best guess we had is because of a dialect.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    BTW, it has been asked of you before probably, but I just want to know, why do you write "fir" instead of "for" every single time? Again, I am just curious . I actually asked a british person about this and he couldn't tell. Best guess we had is because of a dialect.
    Lol, add me to the list of curious people wanting to know this. My guess is that auto-correct is playing tricks on Cuddz, and there's no meaning behind it.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Lol, add me to the list of curious people wanting to know this. ������ My guess is that auto-correct is playing tricks on Cuddz, and there's no meaning behind it.
    Fur what it's worth, autocorrect/speech-to-text, is responsible 'fer far worse than substituting fir 'fer for ( East Fife 4-Forfar 5 anyone? )

For any linguists out there, am led to believe that tit'fer tat (meaning retaliation, eye for an eye) started of as 'this for that' ( rooted in Germanic Dies für Dat). Why 'fer is spelled with an apostrophe is beyond my ken.
    Last edited by JayS; 03-22-2020 at 10:38 AM.

Yes it is the autocorrect lol, I used to keep going back and retyping it, but I noticed it happening with others, so now to me it’s just the norm lol.

get all the shelves then do the islands. once you get 2+ million coins & your're level 100+ the rest becomes kinda pointless & the ingots become more useful elsewhere

I'm so far from that point that I never really asked myself that question. I assumed I would upgrade everything, or at least until there was nothing but XP left.

But I think Yours is a better answer. Upgrade until you have better uses for the ingots.

Back when we used ingots to buy the fancy decorations, I think I spent more on those than I did on upgrading things, even at pretty low player levels.