Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pigs Pointing and Bees Peeping

Pigs Pointing and Bees Peeping

Hi, Forum-
    Until recently when the pigs had empty plates and I hadn't fed them yet, they would point at their mouths as a way of saying "Feed me, please." I thought it was very cute. Now they just sit and wait. At the apiary, little bee eyes would peep out of the hive when they hadn't been fed. Now they just stay in the hive.

The pointing and peeping was so cute. What happened? Was a change made to the game or am I having a glitch?

Thanks so,

M

I just check my Kindle town and mine are doing the same thing as your... nothing.
    PC is still doing the "Feed me Seymore" thing though.

Thank you so much for your reply. Maybe it is a temporary glitch on the app. I hope so.
    M

Mine are the same as yours. The pigs just sit there blinking.

The worst thing about the bees, is that now a hive waiting to be fed looks exactly the same as one waiting to be collected, apart from the tiny black pointer on the dial, which is barely noticeable. Normally, I feed immediately after collecting, but still. Hungry bees and full bees should not look nearly the same.

Fortunately, the chickens still have their fabulous eye roll and head gesture.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 03-12-2020 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Fortunately, the chickens still have their fabulous eye roll and head gesture.

You're lucky, Mayfield. My chicken lost their head gesture after the last update. They just sit and wait till I collect the eggs.
    I really loved it like it was before. So cute...

Awww... none of these changes have happened fir me yet, and I hope they don’t. I love to see the cute things they all do, even the sheep shivering lol.
    So I’m crossing fingers it’s a glitch and not permanent

I hope someone did send in a report ingame?

I love how the chickens eye bulge when they swallow. The folk at PlayRix have a fabulous sense of humor.

Good idea! I just sent a message to PlayRix Support from the website. If I get a reply, I will update the thread.
    Thanks so,
    M

If they feel a need to cut back on the animations, it would help if they just put the empty bowl in front of the hive so it is more obvious the bees need feeding.