Thread: Really Gift Shop?

Really Gift Shop?

So my zoo products updated. I got this for my hot product in the Gift Shop....

Zoo Gift Shop.jpg

Really?
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) : WMZ83A, Silver Lake (Alana) 2QS589 Co-op : Stronger Together #SR8NKN
    Mobile: Toad Lick (Gary) 8KQNJ9 Heartland (Alana) NXQ7FV Co-op: Stronger Together #SRW9PH

Oh, ouch. Please tell me you're not doing a hot products task!!!
    On PC and Mobile!

PC: Light of the World (lvl 30+)
    FC: 62MSCC
    Co-op: Stronger Together

Mobile: The City on a Hill (lvl 70+)
    Co-op: Living Waters

I miss having the shops in the Zoo, mine is complete when my llamas are finally in..possibly tomorrow, and then it will be redundant.
    So many players don’t even bother with it since they removed the working shops and made them simply decos.
    That said..I don’t miss having to the “hot product” task when items like that one are it.
    If you are doing the task..best of luck.

Lol. I think the devs saw the conversations here about not bothering to build the jeweler.

I never took Hot Products task without first checking my zoo shops to see what's hot and how long they have. With the right stuff it can be a really fast and easy task. But with bad products up, it was a pretty terrible task.

The first time I braved that task was when I had ears of corn hot in one shop and another slightly longer crop in another. I miss those shops and that task.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I was doing a hot product task. Luckily I had milk as one of mine. Took about 2 hours to stock enough milk 8 at a time to finish it.
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) : WMZ83A, Silver Lake (Alana) 2QS589 Co-op : Stronger Together #SR8NKN
    Mobile: Toad Lick (Gary) 8KQNJ9 Heartland (Alana) NXQ7FV Co-op: Stronger Together #SRW9PH

Right, every shopndoesnt need to be used. It only takes a couple with good products hot.

Or, in my case, took, past tense.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad