Thread: 6 Year Award

6 Year Award

Sorry to trouble everyone especially in these testing times but I wonder if someone could tell me where I can find my 6 years of playing award? I saw the pop up saying I had the award but I cannot find it anywhere. It’s not in storage or anywhere else that I can see. Any help would be gratefully received and apologies if the answer is obvious. Take care everyone. Be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpy Pig View Post
    Sorry to trouble everyone especially in these testing times but I wonder if someone could tell me where I can find my 6 years of playing award? I saw the pop up saying I had the award but I cannot find it anywhere. It’s not in storage or anywhere else that I can see. Any help would be gratefully received and apologies if the answer is obvious. Take care everyone. Be safe.
    You will find a gift box on the "birthday fountain" and the otters will appear, if it's in storage you have to take it out first. And if I remember right the 60 tcash will be adjusted immediately, same for unlocking the profile pic.

Thank you for your response. It seems I have had the money but no profile pic or 6 year award. Maybe I will get in contact and see what they say. Thank you for your help, much appreciated.

The profile pic for 6 year (otter holding a 6) should have turned from greyed out to "available", in case this hasn't happen you should contact Playrix. Maybe another thing that might help is to close the app first and restart your device. And glad it gave you at least an idea where to look for it

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpy Pig View Post
    Thank you for your response. It seems I have had the money but no profile pic or 6 year award. Maybe I will get in contact and see what they say. Thank you for your help, much appreciated.
    Check your 5th anniversary fountain. We do not get a new fountain, the one we have is modified.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix