Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One time dealer coupons

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Maybe Cuddz' secret is to use the one time coupon right away, before the original 1 hour discount window expires. ....
    I meant sthg like this above in post #15 also. I wouldn't be sure when I used what exactly, and used the one-timers only when they gave us the bigger discount on the 10 days. I still seem to recall the former coupons (which were exchanged for the one-timers) made more sense, and anyway, the one-timers are for me on the list of changes that are good for Playrix only. (and maybe some players w/o the dealer, but don't see the need to explain it to myself )

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Maybe Cuddz' secret is to use the one time coupon right away, before the original 1 hour discount window expires. I may have waited longer before using the first coupon.
    Yes I do, as soon as my10 days expires I use the one time purchase only coupon...then I use the 10 day discount and repeat

My thoughts exactly. I’ve been waiting for over two days now to get “the deal” but it hasn’t happened. I’ll never use the coupons again

Quote Originally Posted by Piperville View Post
    My thoughts exactly. I’ve been waiting for over two days now to get “the deal” but it hasn’t happened. I’ll never use the coupons again
    When the discount refuses to come back, the best solution I have found is to buy one day at full price, then buy the 10 days at 20% off when that day expires.

I guess there's also the option of adjusting back to not having the dealer on call, or just using up some one time coupons when I'm in a hurry. I didn't hold out very long, though, last time I tried that.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad