Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: One time dealer coupons

Quote Originally Posted by Hpintar21@yahoo.com View Post
    It's crappy when you can't use your dealer coupons with having to pay full price to renew the dealer
    Yes, that is what makes these coupons pretty much worthless for players who renew the dealer every 10 days. Those players are spending a lot of tcash for that, so it is illogical to annoy this group of customers with coupons that have no function. The ability to use the coupon to buy without waiting would at least give them some usefulness for those players.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I use my coupons and still get Raj at the discount for 10 days.
    I only use one at a time though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Went up to 90 for both me (android) and my teammate (think I pad, not needed to ask).

Perhaps if waiting a while before using coupon the discount comes back???

Windows or Android? That's sure not how it works now on iOS.

On iOS, once I let the discount go, I used coupon after coupon and it never came back. I needed to buy one day at full price instead to get the discount again.
    Play on iOS iPad

The discount (for 10 days) stays up for one hour. Maybe it stays, if Cuddz uses the 1 time coupon in that hour?

Otherwise, Cuddz, I'd also say that you have a Personal Perk there.
    Last edited by _DD_; 03-24-2020 at 09:00 AM. Reason: playing on Android

Well I’m sorry but ... under normal circumstances my discount is kept for one hour only.
    However I use one dealer coupon..and the discount is still there. I have tried and found if I use more than one I lost the discount.
    I’m playing on iPad, and as far as I have seen it’s always been this way for me since dealer coupons were introduced.

Well I’m sorry but ... under normal circumstances my discount is kept for one hour only.
    However I use one dealer coupon..and the discount is still there. ....
    so you have to wait the normal hour after the one-time-coupon (not one-day, right?),
    and then the 10-day-discount is still available?
    wow, envious

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    so you have to wait the normal hour after the one-time-coupon (not one-day, right?),
    and then the 10-day-discount is still available?
    wow, envious
    Yes, I’ve never had to wait a day in order to use the dealer. After using the coupon it is the usual hour and I then purchase him as normal with the discount fir 10 days. I can’t use the coupons during those 10 days, so when he runs out I use a coupon and so on.
    Surely this is the same for other players if not all, it’s impossible for it to only be me I would think, and if it’s a glitch it’s a long one because as I said it’s always been this way fir me.

Yes, I’ve never had to wait a day in order to use the dealer. After using the coupon it is the usual hour and I then purchase him as normal with the discount fir 10 days. ....
    no, with the one-day I meant the other coupon, to be sure you are talking about the one-purchase-only-coupon.
    But it seems so, yes, and it seems also, as if there is different "behaviour" for the discount around.
    well, hopefully we didn't make certain Someones aware of sthg to change... <whistling>

Maybe Cuddz' secret is to use the one time coupon right away, before the original 1 hour discount window expires. I may have waited longer before using the first coupon.
    Play on iOS iPad