Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One time dealer coupons

One time dealer coupons

These coupons should be able to be used whenever we want, with no one hour break in between.
    Level: 146
    Town Name: Billville
    Playing since: November 29, 2014
    Friend Code: 6JXT3V
    Devices: iPhone 11 Pro Max/ iPad Pro 11”
    Barn Size: 3960
    Mine Depth: 54,000+
    Money spent on Township: Lost track

The one hour break is standard. So whether we hire him for a single product, or any amount of days it’s always the same.
    If we could use him when we want we wouldn’t need our factories or feed mills, we could just get everything from him.

I actually agree that the same rule shouldn't apply to the one time voucher. For the players who hire him regularly it would be nice to be able to also use the voucher in between waiting an hour for him to become available again. It is the only thing that would make these vouchers worth anything. As most players will only have a few of these vouchers, it really wouldn't be like we could use him whenever we wanted permanently. So yes I think it's a great idea
    Last edited by Downton; 04-23-2020 at 02:56 PM.

Oh I didn’t think about not having enough vouchers to be able to use them all the time.
    I see what you are saying Downton, and In that respect yes I agree as well.

well, I think if the only argument we have is that it would be "nice" for us, I doubt that Playrix will change it. They are not so rare either, as they have become rewards "everywhere". I believe it would contradict the general setup of the dealer - I can't express my thought there, but come to the conclusion by the fact that he's the ONLY thing we cannot speed up (by tcash! which is Playrix' interest everywhere else - so we "should not" use him so often/more often than hourly).
    I agree, though, that these coupons are pretty useless.

Bill, if you have a reason that is a bit more convincing than that it "should" in your opinion (why??), you'd best give them your feedback ingame. MAYBE they just didn't think of it, when they changed the procedure from 1-day-or-whatwasit to this....
    (can't look it up, cos he's hired permanently, lol)

It's crappy when you can't use your dealer coupons with having to pay full price to renew the dealer

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    well, I think if the only argument we have is that it would be "nice" for us, I doubt that Playrix will change it. They are not so rare either, as they have become rewards "everywhere". I believe it would contradict the general setup of the dealer - I can't express my thought there, but come to the conclusion by the fact that he's the ONLY thing we cannot speed up (by tcash! which is Playrix' interest everywhere else - so we "should not" use him so often/more often than hourly).
    I agree, though, that these coupons are pretty useless. .........
    No they aren't rare, but they aren't abundant either. Personally for the amount of them I have acquired it wouldn't make a big change to the game set up. It would simply change them from being completely pointless to having a use/purpose.

Playrix allowed a major change where players could accumulate more rewards via hopping. A lot of these players have collected vast amounts of fill crates coupons. Although not the same, these players have access to filling a large amount of crates (for themselves or others) with produce they don't have whilst not having to wait for the dealer to become available. Allowing everyone to hire the dealer in between a break a few times with coupons, would at least give none hoppers a nice perk as well.

Oh and the Helping Hand where you can fill crates with items for a neighbour for just 1tcash is also a way of providing stuff while the dealer is busy. The latest episode of this is that it is only available to those who could/did buy the Gold Pass. This is fine, but why not allow all players to get a use out of these one time coupons that quite often have been won as a prize for investing time and resources into a mini game?

I don't see why they would upset the balance anymore than the above options players get as a workaround when their dealer is on a break. Admittedly they would have the added benefit of access to a woefully small amount of jewellery per go or mining tools and ore. I would take this perk as an apology of sorts from Playrix for introducing such a rubbish coupon

Anyway this is the argument I would put forward to Playrix, if I thought they would actually pay any attention
    Last edited by Downton; 04-23-2020 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    .... I would take this perk as an apology of sorts from Playrix for introducing such a rubbish coupon
    LOL! absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Anyway this is the argument I would put forward to Playrix, if I thought they would actually pay any attention
    I think I still see it a bit differently, but that's quite good arguments, and indeed, would like to see Playrix dealing with them and answering them Things like that, where it could be both A or B, are maybe a reason they don't...

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    .....I think I still see it a bit differently, but that's quite good arguments, and indeed, would like to see Playrix dealing with them and answering them Things like that, where it could be both A or B, are maybe a reason they don't...
    Yes a meaningful response from Playrix would be most welcome when contacting CS.

I dare say you are right DD. A and B would no doubt make a change of this kind with dealer coupons unlikely. I would probably just convince them to definiely not do it, lol
    Last edited by Downton; 04-23-2020 at 02:53 PM.

Have had a thought : ( peeps who know my Baldrick nature are currently, or should that be cunningly running for cover )
    It once took me over an hour to persuade Raja to give me 12 sugarlumps (Sweet builders tea needed to finish those cb's).

How about, having shelled out 72 TC to renew the Dealer, we could add a coupon to make him give max quantity for minimum coin once.

Then they'd be of some use to those of us who keep raja in permanent employment.

Those who hire raja only when desperate could still get his services once for free with the coupon

I can see that multi functional voucher might be confusing but it shouldn't be too hard to programme