Thread: No fun without the Director

No fun without the Director

The Director has never come back to my farm, now game has lost much of the fun

Whilst I’m sorry he hasn’t come back yet, and I’m sure he will, if that’s the only fun you get perhaps this isn’t the game for you lol.
    Don’t worry, he has a habit of going on his vacations without so much as a see you soon. He will be back, once he’s topped up his tan. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Little Land View Post
    The Director has never come back to my farm, now game has lost much of the fun
    I understand when you have relied on the adverts in game to help provide tcash it makes your game difficult when he disappears. As Cuddz says there is a good chance he will reappear at some point.

Until then, helping friends to get as many clovers as you can for the HOL will give you more opportunities to win tcash from the chests. Also make or buy jewellery to sell to the Mafia guy for tcash as well.You will win jewellery from HOL to sell as well. If you haven't got all of your achievements, museum collections and zoo enclosures, work on them to bring in more tcash too. Plus use the side events to help bolster up your money while you have no adverts. I did this when my adverts disappeared and it really helped build my tcash balance
    Last edited by Downton; 04-23-2020 at 02:58 PM.

I have been doing this... buying jewellery and selling to Mafia guy, but now my TCash is starting to run out, so I won't be able to afford the dealer any more which means no more being able to buy jewellery. I have been collecting and using clovers but I rarely get cash in the house of luck ,. My daughter who also plays with me has lost the video guy also and she says she won't play if I can't afford to play also . Thanks for trying to help

Aww I hope you don’t have to stop playing, at times like this I wish we could donate a few tcash, but alas Playrix won’t allow it.
    I just hope you can carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Land View Post
    I have been doing this... buying jewellery and selling to Mafia guy, but now my TCash is starting to run out, so I won't be able to afford the dealer any more which means no more being able to buy jewellery. I have been collecting and using clovers but I rarely get cash in the house of luck ,. My daughter who also plays with me has lost the video guy also and she says she won't play if I can't afford to play also . Thanks for trying to help
    I'm sorry Little Land, I do know from experience how difficult it is. Yes you have to play an awful lot of HOL to win some decent Tcash and jewellery items. I had to abandon making ingots altogether (apart from bronze) to make jewellery.

All I can say is persevere and try to get through it. I found it took a lot of adjustment to make my game work when adverts were absent. You may need to overhaul your friends list. Make sure you have friends asking for lots of help. Also friends who acknowledge your help by sending you balloon gifts. These too can contain the odd 1 Tcash. Always help Ernie as his balloon always contains 1 Tcash. I found I could get quite a few Tcash out of the mine as well. Either in free chests or a bottle.

I really hope your adverts return soon so you can start to enjoy your game again. It sounds like you and your daughter normally have a lot of fun sharing this activity together

Light of the World~Emily
    The director is either feast or famine--he's been feast for me recently and so happiness reigns in my town. I hoard t-cash, and am very jealous about spending it. But I have found that it is fairly easy to obtain when you help a TON of people and stay active in the game. It's almost as if the game algorithm rewards you for activity.
    If t-cash is rare, be very stingy with it. Ask yourself if it's really worth it to spend 9 t-cash to rush a plane or if it would just be simpler to wait the 5 hours. You won't be able to smash your way through the game, but I've found it a good lesson in patience.
    If t-cash is your fun in the game, though, you may have missed the point. I love this game for its complexity and the strategic skills I need to succeed. T-cash is a fun bonus I can use to "cheat" sometimes.

Little Land,

you could also do a search for "tcash" in the New to Township-forum, like this one: click,

or you can check the threads listed in this post by Amoria when she was Mod here.

There are sooo many hints on how to get tcash; the Movie Director is not the only source

Quote Originally Posted by Light of the World~Emily View Post
    ....If t-cash is your fun in the game, though, you may have missed the point. I love this game for its complexity and the strategic skills I need to succeed. T-cash is a fun bonus I can use to "cheat" sometimes.
    Well decorations are a big part of the fun for me in Township, this often means Tcash. Also the dealer Raj is a big part of my game, for mining tools which are sorely missing from my trains a lot of the time or ore. So while I understand what you are saying, there are lots of other reasons to want tcash to enjoy playing the game, not necessarily to speed things up which I have rarely ever done